So i need help figuring out my romantic/sexual orientation

SuperSpAceChips

SuperSpAceChips

So i understand that this whole questioning thing is getting old and im so sorry to he a burden but i was just questioning.

I love my boyfriend. Like completely infatuated with him. But i don't think about having sex with him when i think of him. I don't think about him shirtless and i don't think about his whatever. 

However, during my questioning, i pushed myself to think about something  that i usually cringe through (having sex) and found that i half cringe but i sorta don't mind it if i make it vauge. Idk. 

Can anybody help? Am i really ace?

Well, we're not allowed to tell you if you're ace or not, but I can clear some things up for you. Romantic attraction and sexual attraction are two different things. Whether or not you're willing to perform sex with your SO doesn't matter, just the lack of sexual attraction. Aesthetic attraction is different from sexual attraction (they looks good with their shirt off =/= I want to have sex with them).

Sketchcomic - types of Attraction

SuperSpAceChips

Thanks for the help

Maybe look into demisexuality? Also, you don't have to be sex repulsed to be ace, in fact, many aces are not sex repulsed.  It doesn't matter that you find that you are becoming less repulsed by the idea of sex, you are still ace as long as this is how you choose to identify. 

Archived