ANIMAL CROSSING: POCKET CAMPSITE

drjohnhwatson

drjohnhwatson

Who else is playing it?  I’d love to add some people; most of the people who added me are Japanese and can never help me out with the quarry site.  :(:(.  Also I saw Kyle in one of the little loading? Images and I’m really hoping he’s in the game with over wolves; I love wolves and he’s one of my favourite campers (I have 4 wolves in my AC:NL village :lol::lol:).  Fingers crossed Kabuki shows up because he was one of my original villagers in AC:NL (my first AC game) and I fell in love with him and kept him and it’s been like three years come December, haha.

It’s a lot of fun!  And I know people are mad you can buy tickets and stuff and have to wait for things but...you get fruits like every 3 hours?  So eight times in a day as opposed to once in the console.  I’ve only played for a day (like I started yesterday evening) and I already have over 40,000 bells and one amenity built and another being built and I’ve invited like 12 campers and two more only need one item apiece.  You can expedite with real cash, sure, but it’s not like the game is unplayable otherwise.

ANYWAY!!  Fun, yes??

Also what campsite style did you start with—almost everyone I’ve visited started with Natural (so did I, for that matter).

Howdy. o/

I started off with the Cool camp style, and currently filling my contact lists as my first objective (besides working on the campsite and camper on the side.)

I love that they added more items to collect, but I'm a bit sad that they separated the shops, and mining area. It's also a lot less challenging to collect items than how it was on the original platform. Depending on whomever the player is, this could be good or bad. Over all, it's a tad bit refreshing to see that it's available on mobile now, and I'm glad that it's got me back into AC, but I'll always continue to return to AC:NL when ever I can. :lol:

Edit: Also need to add, since you're in need of help with the Quarry, I'd be happy to help you out.

drjohnhwatson

DPR1R-NVwAEb_Je.jpg:large

I'll add back whoever adds me!

I hate how infrequent the shops change over.  And I don't know if it's random (I suspect it is, like in the console games), but I keep getting repeat items.  New stuff, please!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the shop rotation either. I was hoping that all the shops would just be out in a sort of cul-de-sac, I figured that would be a better way to do things rather than only two camper cars with the same items as the last hour. :huh: However, the brighter side to how the game's customization system works is that we no longer have to wait a full day to change our hairstyle/hair color and eye color. We can even change the eye shape now! So it's not too bad heh. 

drjohnhwatson
3 hours ago, Peinture Paix said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the shop rotation either. I was hoping that all the shops would just be out in a sort of cul-de-sac, I figured that would be a better way to do things rather than only two camper cars with the same items as the last hour. :huh: However, the brighter side to how the game's customization system works is that we no longer have to wait a full day to change our hairstyle/hair color and eye color. We can even change the eye shape now! So it's not too bad heh. 

Yeah, I like that they've done that.  Maybe they'll fix some things with feedback?  Who can say.

I've been playing animal crossing pocket camp far to much lately; it consumes most of my free time. 

I'm one of those obsessive players, that everyone assumes is a whale. **although I haven't spent a cent**

I definitely have my fingers crossed for Kabuki as-well, drjohnwatson.

My ID: 6289 0293 918

1 hour ago, Ammy-G said:

I've been playing animal crossing pocket camp far to much lately; it consumes most of my free time. 

I'm one of those obsessive players, that everyone assumes is a whale. **although I haven't spent a cent**

I definitely have my fingers crossed for Kabuki as-well, drjohnwatson.

My ID: 6289 0293 918

Are you my roommate?

No I live in Tennessee, and am currently going to high-school. 

Archived