Total dysphoria attack

Tortuga

Help!!! I'm currently in the middle of a super intense dysphoria attack, you guys are the only folks I can turn to, this attack is 10 times worse than any I've had so far, and I seriously feel like somebody just slammed me in the gut with the wrong gender about 200 times, I feel like I have 100 different sicknesses, and I feel like I'm about to vomit, oh god. I know it's dysphoria though, at frickin' 900% please please help me!!!

Aww, I really feel for you. I know exactly what you're going through. Sending you hugs and good thoughts. You will get through this! 

One time I went through it and felt like I had the flu I smelt a strong smell of feminine perfume and felt like a spirit was trying to comfort me. Our loved ones are there with us always trying to comfort us. 

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

One time I went through it and felt like I had the flu I smelt a strong smell of feminine perfume and felt like a spirit was trying to comfort me. Our loved ones are there with us always trying to comfort us. 

Possibly . 

@Tortuga I am sorry you feel like this . *hugs*

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

Well, it's nice to imagine it's true anyway. :)

well it actually depends if you want to believe in it . I mean , I do . But it may not be for everyone . But still , something to keep yourself happy perhaps

Space-Ace-Android

*Soft hugs from afar as to not hurt your temporarily sensitive gut*

I do not know what a dysphoria attack is but it sure sounds painful, I hope you recover soon.

Here is some cake to eat after your stomach settles. :)

Image result for get well soon cake

I believe I have become obsessed with cake posting. *Shrugs*:mellow:

arekathevampyre
Just now, Space-Ace-Android said:

I believe I have become obsessed with cake posting.

It is pretty helpful because pictures of cake makes everything better , even if for a short while , right ? :D

Space-Ace-Android
6 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

It is pretty helpful because pictures of cake makes everything better , even if for a short while , right ? :D

:cake:Affirmative:cake:

5 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

Yes. Cake pics, encouragement, and movie trailer music playing are the best remedy to this attack I have at hand, and it works, Yay! Anything else for when I have to leave the computer?

arekathevampyre
Just now, Tortuga said:

Yes. Cake pics, encouragement, and movie trailer music playing are the best remedy to this attack I have at hand, and it works, Yay! Anything else for when I have to leave the computer?

maybe deep breaths and have some tea ? :) I find camomile tea very relaxing for someone like me who is always anxious (and jittery) .

Space-Ace-Android

Yes.

Image result for cool cake

CAAAAKKKEEEE

I have been staring at these cakes for a while now... I feel better... I will come back to this page whenever I have an attack of dysphoria ^_^

THANKS!

Space-Ace-Android
7 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I have been staring at these cakes for a while now... I feel better... I will come back to this page whenever I have an attack of dysphoria ^_^

THANKS!

I am very glad, (along with all on the page) that you are feeling better now!

:cake:CAKE-LIFE:cake:

Space-Ace-Android
Just now, arekathevampyre said:

@Space-Ace-Android  

are you having a cakeddiction ? hahahahaha

:cake:Yes indeed:cake:

7abeda36f0ea65d86871598ea4f872c0.jpg

have a fluffy little friend to help with your dysphoria. Hope you feel better. Dysphoria sucks.

Archived