Hey y’all...I thought I was alone

Marie05

It’s nice to know there’s a group of people just like me. Growing up, I thought I was a weirdo or maybe even gay (except I wasn’t attracted to the same sex either). A few years ago I realized there was a name for It. 

:) nice to meet y’all!!

Welcome to AVEN.

I'm glad you found us.

I hope you get to meet some of the awesome people on the site.

Have a beautiful night.

Welcome to AVEN!

Here's a cake for you! ;)

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/3f/48/5f3f480e817ab1ec1ccf805b8b9c01f9.jpg

I'm a cake... I bring things I find to those I like.

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Space-Ace-Android

It is won

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Uhhh this was an accident I cannot Control Z them send help

HALP

HALP

derful that you have found AVEN and your likeminded people! :3 I only found this forum two days ago, so I am still feeling the OH MA GAH there are people like me feels, these are good feels. I hope you enjoy AVEN and that you continue to explore your asexuality :)

Image result for Cake

Welcome cake

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

SPOILER CEPTION GUYS

Spoiler

Why are you this far in there is nothing.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Nothing but :cake:CAKE:cake:Image result for CakeSo worth it

Image result for Cake

Have an ace day!

Hi I'm new here too. I've spent the last 24 years thinking there was something wrong with me. I just learned what asexual was literally a week ago and I feel so relieved. I just joined the forum tonight and u are definitely not alone. Welcome!!!!!

Archived