I might be Panromantic??

Lore_1324

I don’t know if I am or not, but there is a high chance that I might be Panromantic. I have never before now thought I could ever be Pan, and I always identified as Androromantic, and before I knew I was non-binary, heteroromantic. But I started thinking about it because I saw a question somewhere asking if I would ever date a non-binary person. I thought for a long while, and I came to the conclusion of “Yes, I would.”  I never realized it before, because I don’t know any non-binary people IRL, but thinking about it, I would not mind having a... date friend? (I’ve also seen the term Theyfriend) But then that raises the question of, “Would you ever date a female?” 

For or a long time, I had no answer to that question, because there were too many factors to think about. But then, I got a crush on a girl at my school. I didn’t notice it at first, but whenever I saw her, I would think to myself, “Hey, she’s really pretty.” At first I thought that was just Aesthetic attraction, but the other day, I went so far as to say to myself, “I would love to be with her.” 

I dont know know what to do right now, I’m stuck between accepting I’m pan, or just ignoring my worries. 

Archived