Please help

Veryconfusedsushiroll

Veryconfusedsushiroll

Hi I have had a problem for a while now and i thought maybe sone of you could help me i am engaged and happy my fiance and i live together and ive known him for about 6 years and been with him for close to 2 years when we first got together we had sex all the time but since i started living with him ive noticed i dont crave it its not him i find him sexy and everything its just that sex isnt 100% on my mind all the time i find the only time im sexually attracted is when we are being romantic and cuddling just pure affection makes me happy and i am to the point that i dont care about sex again its not him i love him deeply he is my bestfriend and i feel my soulmate but he is a nymphomaniac (which he has calm down alot lately) but he will want it and i just want cuddles and affection forehead kisses and holding my hand i am sexually attracted to him but i feel like there is something wrong with me untill i found a video on facebook talking about asexuality. And i started reading about demi and grey idk what i am is somethinng wrong with me or and i demi-gray im not sure please help!

SamwiseLovesLife

Welcome to Aven :)

Sounds like you could be demisexual, or a form of it as Demi would suggest that you would find him sexually attractive because you share a strong romantic bond.

Either way it is nothing to worry about, you're not broken and there's nothing wrong with you. Have you tried talking to him about it? Say that (if you are happy to continue having sex) you compromise on how much sex you have and that you need to be romantic with him beforehand to feel in the mood?

It sounds like you're somewhere in the gray a spectrum somewhere and you're definitely not broken.

I would advise talking to him and saying that you need to be romantic to get in the mood and any other compromises on sex you feel that you need. 

And welcome to AVEN :cake: