Gender issues

PastelQueer

So I've identified as female all my life but recently I've started to become... Questioning? I don't know. I've always hated girly things like shopping and dresses and makeup, etc. And I've never really thought about it until now. 

I feel like I want to be a guy, but at the same time I don't. I want to wear boy clothes—but only the "gay" things, like jeans and t-shirts that don't show off much figure. And I hate my body, but only sometimes. It's all very confusing. One day, I feel somewhat ok with how I look and others I just want to be born a boy. 

Another problem is the people around me. I've come out to my family as panromantic, but they're still weirded out, and my sister refuses to believe I'm not straight nor do I ever want to have sex. I have no idea how they'd treat this. Besides that, I don't fit in at school. When I hang out with girls, they laugh and tell me to go burp with the boys, and when I hang out with guys, they call me a slut and that I just want to hook up with someone. 

Im not entirely sure I want to identify as a full guy, either, because I know I'd never fit in completely like with girls, but I still hate being a girl. I don't have any trans* people to talk to, so what should I do?

Have you heard of the term genderfluid? That means you have a gender identity that fluctuates between two or more genders.

53 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Have you heard of the term genderfluid? That means you have a gender identity that fluctuates between two or more genders.

Yes, I think that that is most likely what you're looking for, so basically you... nevermind, I don't need to explain it really, I'm just being redundant... 

But welcome to the family, because my gender fluctuates too!

im a tomboy, masculine but not a butch lesbian type. i look like a girl. sporty i guess. i dont wear dresses or makeup. i will never wear a dress i hate them.

i used to wear a binder but i got over it, grew to accept my chest more.  

i wanted to be a boy so badly as a kid. i cut my hair short and only did boys things, played with boys toys only wore boys clothes.

i was basically a boy but everyone called me my name lol. 

i grew up and realized im not a man...im a girl who likes masculine things. i can wear a suit and then short shorts and go for a run. 

im female i dont use any labels cause im just me.

gender isnt about what you like to watch on tv or wear...its how you feel. if you think youre a girl but you like mens clothes and watching footy youre not a man... youre a girl who enjoys manly stuff. 

good luck finding out who you are kid, ayeeee

Archived