How do you tell when you have a crush on someone?

biblios

As an asexual, I'm not sure if crushes feel different for me than for sexual people. What are some signs that you have a crush on someone?

OperationalWolf

Nice and very interesting story ... and Hi. So, most of the things that you've explained here is almost relatable in my previous situation before I lost interests on Relationships and such. I myself had been in a crush situation where I've expressed my feelings towards my crush before and the results were .. well, awkward. She and I were just in an awkward position and we never talked for almost 2 Days because she had never been confessed before by someone else -- hense why she felt awkward or nervous when I try to bring it up. (We still are talking and just friends.)

In my own advise or opinion, I think you should follow your instinct on what's great about the person and what you enjoy about her. Try not to think what's next for you -- try to think what's right for you and her. You know, try in great lengths to bond that by going to the date. I'm not saying this as a way to see if you will like her fully, I'm trying to say this as a way to see what she is more capable then you might think and to enjoy it ;)

You will know when you see them and you get this feeling that is both wonderful and a punch right in the gut. You will then start to think about your limerenice object ( read cruch) near nonstop. When ever you are around your crush you will have a hard time talking, sweat a lot, and if they reject you, look for any thing they do that will say other wise.

I'm tired read this book and know all:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence.

Archived