Male: don't like vaginas but like other body parts

Hi. I'm an 18-year-old straight male. I made a topic on this before, but I think I made it far too complicated, as I didn't get many responses.

I don't like vaginas, nor do I like vaginal sex. In fact, they both repulse me. However, I am attracted to other body parts, specifically the breasts and also the feet (a foot fetish) (to a lesser degree, some other things). I do masturbate to these things, so I'm not sure if I can be called asexual. I have no problems getting hard, I enjoy masturbation to these things and I can feel arousal from the sight of these things and the thoughts of doing things with them. However, the vagina and vaginal sex have never done it for me, only given me a feeling of disgust.

Am I asexual? Does anyone know someone with this sexual nature or anything about it? Please give your thoughts; I'm really looking for answers.

Do you get attracted to women (or men for that sake) sexually? 

If yes you're per definition heterosexual, if no then you're asexual. In short, according to the definitions. You and others can believe otherwise due to it is strongly advised we do not tell you what you are, so I am just going by the definitions here. 

• Like 3

It's possible to be asexual and have fetishes, as long as you don't desire sex with anyone.

• Like 1
Apathetic Echidna

you could go for one of the graysexual labels if indeed you did have sexual attraction/desire to have sexual contact with one of the other body parts. But yes, asexuals can have kinks, it just depends on how your feelings work. 

• Like 1

l think if you find vaginas disgusting (Don't blame you I find them ugh and can't believe I have such an ugly thing on me.) but you do desire to do sexual things to other parts of the body you may not be asexual or you could fall in the grey areas.

On 19/11/2017 at 11:03 PM, The Unknown Warrior said:

Well, you could be aesthetically attracted to women and being disgusted by sex would make you asexual.

It's not an aesthetic attraction. As I said, I enjoy masturbation to these things and would like to do things with them with a girl partner. It's just the vagina and vaginal sex which I dislike.

On 19/11/2017 at 11:04 PM, ThaHoward said:

Do you get attracted to women (or men for that sake) sexually? 

If yes you're per definition heterosexual, if no then you're asexual. In short, according to the definitions. You and others can believe otherwise due to it is strongly advised we do not tell you what you are, so I am just going by the definitions here. 

I laid it out in the original post. I said what parts of a girl I enjoy masturbating to and would enjoy doing things with with a girl in real life, and I said that I don't like vaginas or vaginal sex. Whether that constitutes "getting attracted to women sexually", as a whole, is up to you. I made this post to get the forum's thoughts, so thank you.

On 20/11/2017 at 12:05 AM, TheAP said:

It's possible to be asexual and have fetishes, as long as you don't desire sex with anyone.

Yes, the feet thing is a fetish, but I wouldn't call my liking of breasts a fetish just because I don't like vaginas. Almost every heterosexual guy likes breasts.

But yes, I am repulsed by vaginas and vaginal sex. But I do enjoy masturbation to parts of the female body and would enjoy doing things with them in real life.

On 20/11/2017 at 2:04 AM, Apathetic Echidna said:

you could go for one of the graysexual labels if indeed you did have sexual attraction/desire to have sexual contact with one of the other body parts. But yes, asexuals can have kinks, it just depends on how your feelings work. 

This is what I always thought, that I'm in one of those peculiar grey areas that doesn't have a label, or anyone else with the same condition.

Sure, you could call my foot fetish a kink, but as I say in the previous post, I don't think my liking of breasts is a kink.

Anyway, indeed I can become aroused by parts of the female body and climax to them, and I would want to experience the same in real life with a girl. It's just not vaginas or vaginal sex.

On 20/11/2017 at 2:17 AM, Mermaidy said:

If OP desires sex/sexual activity with women (other types of sex than vaginal), then that's not asexuality.  

This depends on whether you can call what I like "sex" or "sexual activity". If playing with breasts or feet constitutes that (which I don't think it does), then yes.

I'm on the fence with oral sex (that is, a blowjob). I don't actively want it, but I'd be happy to do it for a girl and may experience satisfaction if she likes it.

Of course, I am completely repulsed by "eating out", anal or any other sex that I can think of at this time. For that reason, I'm asking this question as to whether or not I can be considered asexual, and if not, what I can be considered. I'm just asking for thoughts.

On 20/11/2017 at 7:03 PM, Rhaenys said:

l think if you find vaginas disgusting (Don't blame you I find them ugh and can't believe I have such an ugly thing on me.) but you do desire to do sexual things to other parts of the body you may not be asexual or you could fall in the grey areas.

Thank you. Again, it's whether or not the things I like can be considered "sexual". There's being able to get an erection and climax to things (and enjoying and wanting it), as well as wanting to play with them and physically pleasure a girl in real life, and then there's the traditionally accepted acts of "sex", oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex. It's the first thing I like, not the second. It's literally regular heterosexuality minus the liking of vaginas and vaginal sex, basically. Of course there are quirks, but that's the general gist. I want to know if that can be considered being "sexual" or an asexual type.

I have no interest in receiving vaginal sex - don't like it, don't get anything out of it.. don't want anything at all done to my genitals actually. But I still enjoy some other forms of sexual activity and actively desire them (only with my sexual partner though).. things involving my boobs, mouth, butt etc, just not my genitals. It's not about being attracted to the other person's parts exactly for me, I just enjoy some sexual activities for pleasure and desire them with that  person because I love  him. The activities I desire don't involve my own genitals being stimulated by the other person - though I would likely masturbate during some of the activities)

What I'm getting at is that being a sexual person isn't only about liking one specific sexual act, or being attracted to genitalia (a lot of people actually find genitals quite repulsive), it's just about being able to enjoy (to the extent of desiring) sexual interaction with another person for pleasure under some circumstances. If someone loves breasts and only desires to masturbate over his girlfriend's (or whoever's) breasts while the woman likes there and masturbates herself, that's still 'sexual'. Someone doesn't become asexual just because they're not interested in vagina! 

14 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

I have no interest in receiving vaginal sex - don't like it, don't get anything out of it.. don't want anything at all done to my genitals actually. But I still enjoy some other forms of sexual activity and actively desire them (only with my sexual partner though).. things involving my boobs, mouth, butt etc, just not my genitals. It's not about being attracted to the other person's parts exactly for me, I just enjoy some sexual activities for pleasure and desire them with that  person because I love  him. The activities I desire don't involve my own genitals being stimulated by the other person - though I would likely masturbate during some of the activities)

What I'm getting at is that being a sexual person isn't only about liking one specific sexual act, or being attracted to genitalia (a lot of people actually find genitals quite repulsive), it's just about being able to enjoy (to the extent of desiring) sexual interaction with another person for pleasure under some circumstances. If someone loves breasts and only desires to masturbate over his girlfriend's (or whoever's) breasts while the woman likes there and masturbates herself, that's still 'sexual'. Someone doesn't become asexual just because they're not interested in vagina! 

Thank you for your thoughts, and fair enough. It was really just about that, whether non-vagina or non-sex things can still be considered "sexual".

Hi, I am male as well and have the same problem. I was browsing around this website and I saw that topic; I always though this was a result of a paraphilia, instead of being a result of asexuality. I am in doubt about that, but I think it is caused by asexuality, as there are more asexuals than exclusive fetishists. I am aroused by all parts of the female body, and I have some fetishes as well, like hairy girls, sweat, piss, but the problem is that everyone is saying "Get a girlfriend" or asking if I am gay because of that. I live in Brazil, and people here are more conservative, machistas, and all that. That avoids me from having a girlfriend, and that is something that I think that would be awesome, it is one of my little dreams, kkkkkkkkkk. That is why I wouldn't like to be asexual.

• 5 years later...

I am a straight male; I am attracted to women, but I don't like vaginal sex or oral sex (giving and receiving oral sex disgusts me).

The big turn on for me is the woman boobs (I liked to look, suck and squeeze them). But I also like to look at woman's butts and legs. I don't like to look at the vagina - it does nothing for me. I prefer foreplay with a woman (no genital touching on her or me). Then I can masturbate on my own afterwards.

I always thought I just had a breast fetish, but maybe I'm asexual?