I’m confused

I’ve only had 3 real relationships only had sexual incounters with two of those, my first girlfriend and I felt like if she hadn’t asked for sex I wouldn’t have done it but I wanted to keep her happy so she wouldn’t leave. My second, I loved how she took care of me and showed me new things only had sex with her once and kind of ignored it afterwards same reason why she left I sometimes master bate but have no desire to physically be with someone everyone is always bugging me and I simply hate it when they say you need sex in your life but I don’t im happy I’m just confused what am I ? 

Sounds asexual to me. So you had sex, but not on basis of your own need/desire. If you liked “how she took care of you” then you are perhaps touch responsive. 

Im sexual with an asexual wife. 

Alexandra Kale

I totally agree with @MrDane. You don't feel like sex is something important and you don't feel like you want to do itl. I would say that you're asexual. But asexuality isn't about others say. It's about how you feel. So if you think that you are ace, then you are. Hope you'll figure it out.

Best wishes :D:D