Very Confused about myself

lokilaufeyson

lokilaufeyson

I don't know anymore. Up until about 4 months ago I was a cisgendered female. But then I started questioning and I just don't know. I feel like both a girl, a boy and neither all at the same time and I just don't know! I'm one of those people that HAS to know, and i dont. It makes me quite upset so yeah.

Why not go with just non-binary, it can be used as an umbrella term for being outside the gender binary. If you want to find the exact term, I recommend looking at Ash Hardell's ABCs of LGBT on YouTube. It's a very informative series that covered a lot of topics in a way that is simp,e and easy to understand. :) 

lokilaufeyson
2 hours ago, Lichley said:

Why not go with just non-binary, it can be used as an umbrella term for being outside the gender binary. If you want to find the exact term, I recommend looking at Ash Hardell's ABCs of LGBT on YouTube. It's a very informative series that covered a lot of topics in a way that is simp,e and easy to understand. :) 

Thank you, i might do that. And i love their YouTube channel. Thanks 😊 

1 hour ago, lokilaufeyson said:

Thank you, i might do that. And i love their YouTube channel. Thanks 😊 

Your more than welcome! They actually helped me realise I was asexual and greygender, so I highly recommend them for a lot of things :P 

• 1 month later...

Tihi I'm subbed to both of Ash's channels- Ash+Grace=best couple ever!!!! *Squeals*

Archived