Why do I even masturbate?

that._.irish._.guy

that._.irish._.guy
5 hours ago, andreas1033 said:

I believe that humans do pass on cancer, and its catchable. A percentage will get diseases that are supposed to not be transmittable, from others.

Yeah no, I'm sorry but that's just not true. When I was a baby I had some cancer cells in my body. That **** isn't transmittable. 

Janus the Fox

There's transmissible cancers and tumours in the wild, there's little to no studies with human transmissible cancer.

Can only hazard a guess for example, a doctor cutting out cancer in a patient already significantly advanced enough to have cancer cells carried in blood, and such a doctor gets a severe enough open wound to allow active cancer cells into the bloodstream.  Even then because the doctors immune system would take care of foreign body cancer cells pretty quickly.

Baring in mind cancer develops from a mutation from the patients cells, their immune system don't often know the difference and can't fix the cancer itself.  If such cancer cells are transmittable, another persons body and immune system would take care of such cells.

The exception is cancer causing carcinogens, illness and the immunocompromised such as advanced AIDS, I can't really see a scenario of actual person-to-person cancer cell transmission, even with carcinogens, illness caused or in the immunocompromised.

But yeah, coming from a family with familial prostate cancer, such cancer is sporadic, in families and simply to do with age.  The vast majority of men will have some cancer cell growth by the age of 80, regardless of sexual activity through life, that does not mean that's an active prostate cancer illness causing other symptoms like the level of Prostate Specific Antigen in the blood or the presence of prostatitis swelling causing problems with the bladder and bowel.  Prostate cancer is very rarely a killer cancer

My dad, his brothers and father had it, if such turns up on the mothers side as well, doctors would be interested to check me out around age 40 or at any time I begin to have prostatitis symptoms at any time before the NHS routinely check all men at some point after the age of 60 or so.

Archived