what can I do?

chetna

hii  I am a female. I was sure that I am straight but know I am 80 percent sure because I was never sexual attracted , sexually aroused to any girl  and  never had thoughts about  any girl but one day I have sexual fantasy about my female friends, I was extremely horrified and didn't like it . Again when I was trying to explore my sexuality , I found a girl in a metro.I admired her beauty but I was not feeling sexual aroused ,had any sexual thoughts about her and did n't feel any desire to get intimate with her but the only thing that is irritating me that when I imagined myself with her getting intimate , I felt disgusted and I didn't feel sexually excited , sexually aroused and got no pleasure from it but over the days I have been thinking so much about it that I have started thinking that idea was not so bad though I am not sexually aroused by that idea and still found that  disgusting and weird . I always imagined myself with boy from which I got pleasure in the extreme level .Can somebody help me that when I am not turned on by that weird thought then why am I finding it not too bad ( I think it is just because I am continously thinking a lot about it ) . Am I lesbian

TheSmokingSkellie

From what you've said it seems more like you're Homoromantic. You are into getting romantic with a member of the same sex, but the activity of sex (and sexual attraction in general) is not for you.

knittinghistorian

My thought is, if your body has some sexual reaction to something, and you don't like it or want it, it doesn't make you any less asexual.  It's just your body doing its thing.

Archived