I'm in need of help

thatonegirl14

thatonegirl14

Hey! I'm new here. I'm 14 and have had a couple boyfriends. I haven't ever felt a sexual attraction to any of them. I loved one of them but never felt sexual towards him. I have masturbated and loved it. But I've been questioning if I don't feel sexual attraction because I'm young and don't need to worry about that. Or if its because I am asexual. Help?

It's possible that you might be asexual. It's also possible that you will become more sexual as you grow. Take your time and don't rush yourself with trying to figure it out. It's okay to identify as asexual for now, even if you're not completely sure.

• Like 5

If you don't feel sexual attraction, that may mean you are asexual. If you feel comfortable with the label, use it, and if later you decide that another label fits better that is fine too.

• Like 3

Maybe you are too young to feel strongly sexual,I find out that I was attracted girls when I was 12.Before that I always considered myself as a not romantic and sexual person.

paperbackreader

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a nice time exploring here. Like others have said; take your time to figure yourself out. 

Have some cake : 

Image result for CAKE

I would say to use whatever labels you think best describe you and that you feel comfortable with, but know that those labels may change over time, and that's ok.

My sexuality or lack of it wasn't even on my radar at 14. I wouldn't give it much more thought until you are older. I dont know which country you're in, but consider the legal age of concent and dont worry yourself too much about relationships for now. It may all become clearer as you get older, just take your time, don't feel you have to rush to label yourself.

thatonegirl14

Thank you all for your answers. All of this has totally been a big help. I told one of my friends that I’m pretty sure I’m asexual today and she totally was happy. I just felt right in the “label”. I do realize that this label may change as I grow. But for now I’m going to consider myself an asexual. It’s not something I’m going to tell everyone. It will stay within my group of close friends but that’s all that matters to me. It’s not even something I’m going to tell my family. If I still feel this way as I get older I definitely will, but  I get it’s not a huge deal right now. Thank you all.

• Like 3