who am I ?

chetna

I don't feel sexually aroused by the female. when I jmagined myself taking sex with a female .I felt weird and I am not sexually excited but still my brain forces me to say I am liking this idea but my heart says I am not liking this idea. I felt disgusted and weird .I am sexual excited by imagining myself with boy but neither found the idea of same sexual intercourse too disgusting nor excitable .I am a female and cannot stand the idea of being with a girl

Well, only you can label yourself so you will have to decide what label works best for you.

First of all, if you don't want to have sex with anyone, then don't. So if you don't like females, then don't have sex with them.

As for males, sounds like you could be gay but not accepting of yourself? If you live somewhere that isn't accepting of your orientation, maybe it makes you feel shame to like guys?

If you just don't want to have partnered sex at all, then I would say you were asexual.

But you will ultimately have to figure out for yourself what seems right.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Puck said:

Well, only you can label yourself so you will have to decide what label works best for you.

First of all, if you don't want to have sex with anyone, then don't. So if you don't like females, then don't have sex with them.

As for males, sounds like you could be gay but not accepting of yourself? If you live somewhere that isn't accepting of your orientation, maybe it makes you feel shame to like guys?

If you just don't want to have partnered sex at all, then I would say you were asexual.

But you will ultimately have to figure out for yourself what seems right.

Good luck!

19 minutes ago, chetna said:

well, now I think I am straight  as I am a female and  women does not interest me in any way and I like the idea to be with boy .Thanks 

Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't know your gender. Yep, straight makes sense to me :)

Archived