I don't think I am pregnant but I have a lot of information

Hello everyone! 

Last week I was supposed not get in trouble in my relationship.  However, I had some problems and I would like to share with you guys . Everybody thinks I am pregnant since last days. They look at me like if I were a boy or something.  They are making cry.  Me and my partner were together.  Before we went outside the windows were straight closer and we start kissing each other . My partner got naked and I brought the leggings. Since the moment I said I couldn't find the right way to go through and make love e tried to penetrate me with leggings on for 15 minutes . But he just wanted to feel me . At the End we were both excited and we didn't know what could happen. I was pretty wet from behind till my clitoris, but he said that didn't ejaculate on me and that I ejaculated on him. Which probabilities do I have to become pregnant with clothes on? Has anybody an idea? I think that is unconditionaly important and even sperm or semen could touch my vagina , so I would be pregnant. But he says I'm paranoid and we start just from 1 till 16 minutes making the same mistake. I'm scared cause I was having a bad time and simultaneously a very quick one and no one understood why do I care about the situation.  Semen has sperm and sperm goes through the clothes even if there is liquid.

I hope a good answer.

Good Morning

Edited by mm332
Doubts
Confused.Kitten

I can relate with that so freaking much ! You don't get pregnant that easily , don't worry! 

And if he said he didn't came on you, that probably is true too and all that wetness is a mix of pre-cum and... well... vaginal fluids ?

Don't worry , hun. You will be alright. Take your time

You can get pregnant without penetration (it’s unlikely but it can happen) but if you had clothes on, I can’t see how you would be :P For the record, worrying about it can make your period late. 

• Like 2
WinterWanderer

It'd be difficult for sperm to travel all the way up to the uterus if you only had contact with semen and no penetration. It's hard enough for those little guys to succeed on their journeys, even with penetration. 

• Like 1

Get plan b immediately! Just for safety's sake. A child costs so much more than that pill. Or conception in general.

5 minutes ago, lux aeterna said:

Get plan b immediately! Just for safety's sake. A child costs so much more than that pill. Or conception in general.

That, but make sure you don't have any contrindications (pharmacist should tell you about them). And take a pregnancy test about a week later.

• Like 1

it is possible that could have got you pregnant even though you had clothes on and no penetration happened. semen will go through your pants and get inside your vagina it has happened before to people so get plan B just in case. just know that doing that can get you pregnant so be careful. 

Confused.Kitten

Plan B is useless unless it's 72 hours in. Also , it's hella bad for your body too. In this case, I dont think its worth it

5 minutes ago, Confused.Kitten said:

Plan B is useless unless it's 72 hours in. Also , it's hella bad for your body too. In this case, I dont think its worth it

I did not realize it is already so long ago. But a pregnancy is a fairytale for the body?! ALWAYS use plan b if something happened.

• Like 2

Someone can't get pregnant if they have their pants on, I shouldn't have to exain that even on AVEN lol. If the OP went to the doc to get the pill and told him her pants never came off, he'd have a chuckle and send her home.

thats not true it is possible to get pregnant if you have pants on if the semen seeps through the clothing and gets to the vagina it is possible just not likely 

Good Afternoon Everybody.  I thank you all guys for both informations and I am very thankfull actually. But my partner says I could see in the test better. As well as we spoke. But I should pay more attention.  He had no pants in that moment guys and I was completely distracted with my leggings and pants.  Now I know I'm in really bad words worried but I still believe that I can be pregnant because of all of these commentaries . 

I had sport leggings on and he pressed to much that region with his fingers and whatever. I can not explain why it was so quick.  I almost wanted breath but at the end my pants and leggings were on , his pants were off and I took no pill or something.  Just nothing, nothing. We get excited . So much excited , that we lost our minds and I am in panic right here. I feel like I need him but then he penetrates my vagina with the leggings on. If I were him would try not get in trouble actually, I blame it on me. This is the reflex and he said he never ejaculate on me but I was wet I maybe with semen between all this time. 

20 minutes ago, mm332 said:

I had sport leggings on and he pressed to much that region with his fingers and whatever. I can not explain why it was so quick.  I almost wanted breath but at the end my pants and leggings were on , his pants were off and I took no pill or something.  Just nothing, nothing. We get excited . So much excited , that we lost our minds and I am in panic right here. I feel like I need him but then he penetrates my vagina with the leggings on. If I were him would try not get in trouble actually, I blame it on me. This is the reflex and he said he never ejaculate on me but I was wet I maybe with semen between all this time. 

Go to your doctor tomorrow and tell him or her tomorrow. Doctors know what is best.

• Like 1