date ideas

stuartmcgrath

stuartmcgrath

I was wondering if anyone had date ideas were being intimate (more than holding hands and a hug) would not be expected?

so far all i could come up with was mini golf and going to an art gallery 

stuartmcgrath
Just now, borkfork said:

Escape room?

i have no idea what it is but there's one not too far from me so ill have to look into it, thank you 

WinterWanderer

Going out to eat with your family ;)

Cooking classes or other classes in your area that are open to the community

Skating or roller blading

I think any date where you're doing an activity together will take the pressure off. Versus a coffee shop date or a movie theater date, where you are just sitting right next to the person the whole time. That tends to feel more like an intimate date.

stuartmcgrath
2 minutes ago, Fioryn said:

Going out to eat with your family ;)

Cooking classes or other classes in your area that are open to the community

Skating or roller blading

I think any date where you're doing an activity together will take the pressure off. Versus a coffee shop date or a movie theater date, where you are just sitting right next to the person the whole time. That tends to feel more like an intimate date.

ill try the class thing, sounds like it could be really fun

My partner and I are gonna try what I call "steam roulette" (It's not a sex thing, I promise!!!)

It is basically where we find a free game from Steam and play it...no spoilers, nothing.  Just "this is free, we're gonna do it".

If it leads to a good story to tell on date #6 with other people, then it's a good date :P

stuartmcgrath
8 minutes ago, Kisa the Cat said:

My partner and I are gonna try what I call "steam roulette" (It's not a sex thing, I promise!!!)

It is basically where we find a free game from Steam and play it...no spoilers, nothing.  Just "this is free, we're gonna do it".

If it leads to a good story to tell on date #6 with other people, then it's a good date :P

sounds like a really fun idea

Archived