Lord Jade Cross

sign up for a spelling bee first off, secondly id buy 4 clear boards and some white textas then id start writing algorithms in my basement..like just the most complex ones baffling everyone i know, theyd be saying things like "what do these mean?" "where did you learn these?" "whats going on with you?" then i turn around and say "ive found out the formular to the earth" then id just start writing science papers and getting money and basically be a witch because im just that smart. id fix global warming, stop world hunger. but it all starts with the clear boards and formulas cause thats just hilarious. 

Settle  all the definition debates on AVEN :P:P

Knowing everything would probably cause lifelong depression. There's nothing left to discover, nothing to work towards... I don't want to get morbid, but I doubt it'd be too great. 

8 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

Settle  all the definition debates on AVEN :P:P

Not all heroes wear capes. Save us from this nightmare. :P

I assume I'd either go crazy or fall into a spiral of despair because I have a hard time imagining knowing everything is that positive.

I'd need an excellent debugger psychologist/therapist. So I guess I'd search for one? :P

EDIT: Nevermind, if I know everything, they likely won't be able to help and I'd know if they even exist to begin with. Life would be so boring...

• 2 weeks later...

Find a cure for amnesia 

I'd attempt to make one of those fancy cakes you see on Cake Masters. I'm not even kidding.

If I knew everything I'd know that I didn't know everything ;)

I would change my life in the easiest way possible that will end me up with the happiest life.. 

I guess I would try to build a machine that could host my consciousness and brain functions so I would in a sense be immortal.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like I’d kill myself. Knowing everything would be a bland way to live. I enjoy the mystery of life. It makes life worth living for me.

Ever walk into a library and find yourself dumbstruck at what to read? Pretty much sums it up. I'd likely be moved into total inaction for a while, maybe even permanently. If I could get over the feeling of walking on fragile glass, I'd use the knowledge to help.

Redshirt Jim

I'll write a book that can be access for free  :)

Save on copy, and read it to myself and my child.

Take over the world. (I never pretended to be humble :P)

On 11/29/2017 at 9:36 AM, Polygon said:

There's nothing left to discover, nothing to work towards... 

+1

Knowing everything? Sounds awful. I have a hard enough time dealing with the things I know now. See my avatar for my feelings on that.

Semiterrestrial Scientist
19 hours ago, Evil said:

Go insane.

I’m already pretty insane so idk how this would work out for me.:D

This is an unanswerable question.

I do not currently know everything, so it is impossible to answer how I would think if I did know everything.

Archived