Lord Jade Cross

Cry myself to sleep

NerotheReaper

I would graduate at the top of my class, win the lottery, win a couple contests and go on to graduate school graduate at the top of that class. Then give the best interview ever and have a nice job. 

Maybe I am not being original or creative here :P 

EDIT: I could cure cancer, world hunger, every disease but I could always pass the information on to someone share the knowledge ;) 

I don't know. I might not be able to enjoy reading things if I already knew them by heart. I suppose I could still imagine things, and use that imagination to publish books. This scenario creates a paradox, though: if I know what's going to happen to me, how can I change it? 

Forgotten Fox

First I'd finally beat every puzzle or level that I have ever got stuck on, then I would pass through my classes without any stress and since they would be simple I would also do more extracurricular activities(school plays, community service, maybe even a sport). Afterwards I would get started on finishing every story I started and drawing(since I know how to end them & finish it best). Lastly help solve major problems of the world before I enjoy the rest of my life.

stuartmcgrath

gamble to build up wealth then develop away to forget everything then live the rest of my life with a load of money

Semiterrestrial Scientist

I would first get straight A’s(I know, not original). Then I would teach people. 

& write as many books as possible to leave behind as much information as I can write

I also may lose faith in humanity but minor detail.

Build a society for humanity that can guarantee prosperity for the entire population for all eternity.

Following Through

Clone myself.

I can't conceive of what it would be like to know everything, so I can't really answer this question. I'm not exactly sure in what form this knowledge would come either. Would I simply have access to all knowledge, but not contemplate it until I needed to use it, or would I have a deeper understanding? I think this raises more questions than it answers. 

Win all the lotteries

Jk^ In reality, probably be a shaking drooling broken mess of a human. Some things aren’t comprehensible to our ape-brains for a good reason...

2 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Some things aren’t comprehensible to our ape-brains for a good reason...

What did you have in mind?

I would have a mental breakdown and get locked a hospital for the insane.

I don't believe human brains could handle that much information and that alone would drive someone insane. Even if this isn't true, the world is filled with too much evil and I would know things I couldn't handle knowing.  Hence, insanity either way. Ignorance is bliss. 

If you knew every thought, word, and action, of every other human, how would you judge them? 

SorryNotSorry

I'd be rich, because if I knew everything, I'd certainly know how to make a lot of money.

I'd never be lonely, because I'd know how to build a life-like robot that would look, act, talk, and think like the woman of my dreams.

And oh, yeah... I'd write a shitload of books to educate all you dummies.

1 minute ago, Woodworker1968 said:

I'd write a shitload of books to educate all you dummies.

Why not just build a machine to beam it into our brains? 

2 minutes ago, Jade Cross said:

Who said they needed to be judged?

They don't. People do judge other people though, even unintentionally. It's possible if you knew everyone's circumstances and conditions you might be more understanding though. 

J. van Deijck

I would stay silent.

RoseGoesToYale

Probably get a lobotomy. I don't want to have the intimate knowledge of every romantic liaison, affair, and escapade of every member of royalty that ever lived. World history is already too complicated.

26 minutes ago, Amathy said:

the world is filled with too much evil and I would know things I couldn't handle knowing.  Hence, insanity either way. Ignorance is bliss. 

Pretty much this.

2 minutes ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

Probably get a lobotomy. I don't want to have the intimate knowledge of every romantic liaison, affair, and escapade of every member of royalty that ever lived. World history is already too complicated.

I don't think that's how lobotomy's work, but with more knowledge you'd likely have knowledge of how to get rid of knowledge.

Question: How would I have come to acquire infinite knowledge in the first place? Did I do it on purpose or was it forced on me somehow? 

If I knew everything, even all the things that haven't been discovered yet, I'd be really depressed. If I knew everything that is currently available to know, I would be inspired to discover new things and add to the quantity of things able to be known. I couldn't handle living life without something new to learn about.

Archived