Lord Jade Cross

I don't know, but if I knew everything I would. 8)

@Jade Cross It is probably because I am autistic, but questions like "if you knew this" or "if you were this person what would you do?" don't process for me. I can't know that. If I did, I would likely think differently than I do now. I just can't answer those questions.

Be a contestant on Jeopardy, and bankrupt their producers. What is unemployment for 100.

Either that, or write a book about all the secrets of life and leak it to Wikileaks. Or CNN if they beg.

Would then invest in stocks I of course would know would triple returns and invest heavily in infrastructure in third world countries around the globe.

Just to showoff, would find 3 gold mines and a major oil well, and build a skyscraper from the profits which would be converted into the most absurdly expensive hotel on the planet. Even celebrities would haggle price points.

My life journey is based on discovery of knowledge; if I had nothing left to discover, I would have very little reason to be here.

Dogs, maybe. I'd rescue dogs. Lots of them.

Create the technology to build artificial human bodies, utilize my abilities to start a powerful corporation that makes billions, then invest it in various third world countries, then create the technology required to build giant mechs and at the end, utilize my knowledge to ascend to a higher plane of existence, and watch over the world I left behind.

• 3 weeks later...

"Let there be light."

The last question by Isaac Asimov

• 4 weeks later...

Archived