How do I get rid of girls? (Mods PLS Read)

Marcus Gong

Hey, my names Marcus Gong and I live in Canada. I will not give any more information out for privacy reasons. I am currently 15. Although you think I'm young but I'm starting to realize. Girls are starting to like me. I mean, the girls who liked me in the past were Seldom seen. When I was 14 everybody, literally everyone in my grade went all horny. They started making sex jokes, played with condoms,make sex sounds and pretended to have sex with each other. At the time it felt pretty weird to me and I would just keep away from it. Halfway through the school year we had 2 Sex-Ed Classes. The first one I covered my ears and eyes the whole class. The second one I skipped. This got most of my friends pretty mad and they said I was getting suspended for skipping the class. Ever since that, later on in the year they weren't really my friends anymore. As the year went on and on I lost most of them. But now that I'm 15, the girls start acting all crazy for guys. I'm different and it's weird. There are 2 girls who currently like me in Grade 10. They always like to make jokes at me for fun. They always say hi to me and act extremely nice to me. Although I have a friend who is 14 and lives in America and she confirms that they both like me. But the problem is I've tried everything to shrug them off.  You can name it. Telling them I don't like girls. Embarrass myself. Make myself known to be a-sexual.... But none of them worked! Please reply to how I can get rid of them thanks.

And also one thing to people who are on here for a long time:

Am I allowed to talk about literally anything? Like I mean towards sexuality?

5 minutes ago, Marcus Gong said:

And also one thing to people who are on here for a long time:

Am I allowed to talk about literally anything? Like I mean towards sexuality?

Pretty much (maybe not illegal things). But if your post/topic is very explicit, please put a TMI warning.

2 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Pretty much (maybe not illegal things). But if your post/topic is very explicit, please put a TMI warning.

I mean can I talk about forced "***". Like I wanna know what do with nightmares I have about it. Can I post that and how do I put a TMI warning?

Just now, Marcus Gong said:

I mean can I talk about forced "***". Like I wanna know what do with nightmares I have about it.

You have nightmares about people forcing sex on you?

1 minute ago, Marcus Gong said:

OK, it's happened before to me but can I talk about how to get rid of it?

Yes.

If their attention is becoming problematic for you, you can either flat out ignore them to deprive them of any attention or tell them that they’re bothering you. Try not to fault them too hard though; at your age, a lot of people just want attention and the girls may just be ignorant of how they’re irritating you. It’s an awkward time for teenagers and sometimes they don’t express their feelings in the best fashion (e.g. incessantly bugging their crush). They may also be just trying to be friendly, so don’t go too ham on them. 😅 Some of us AVENites have accidentally come off as flirty even though we don’t mean to. I’m kind of a quiet kid myself so I had to deal with some teasing, but I found that if things get bad just ignoring people gets them off your back after they realize you don’t respond to them. You shouldn’t have to humiliate or degrade yourself to shake their attention though. ☹️ If all else fails, maybe ask a school official if they can talk to the two.

Also, although it’s tough to get people to believe you’re ace at your age, know it’s alright to identify as such. Sure, there’s a chance that you might change as you get older, but that doesn’t mean a teenager’s opinion doesn’t matter. You’ll catch a lot of flak from people who don’t believe you and think they know better, but you ultimately decide who you are. 🙂👍

• Like 1
On 11/15/2017 at 10:43 PM, Laplace said:

If their attention is becoming problematic for you, you can either flat out ignore them to deprive them of any attention or tell them that they’re bothering you. Try not to fault them too hard though; at your age, a lot of people just want attention and the girls may just be ignorant of how they’re irritating you. It’s an awkward time for teenagers and sometimes they don’t express their feelings in the best fashion (e.g. incessantly bugging their crush). They may also be just trying to be friendly, so don’t go too ham on them. 😅 Some of us AVENites have accidentally come off as flirty even though we don’t mean to. I’m kind of a quiet kid myself so I had to deal with some teasing, but I found that if things get bad just ignoring people gets them off your back after they realize you don’t respond to them. You shouldn’t have to humiliate or degrade yourself to shake their attention though. ☹️ If all else fails, maybe ask a school official if they can talk to the two.

Also, although it’s tough to get people to believe you’re ace at your age, know it’s alright to identify as such. Sure, there’s a chance that you might change as you get older, but that doesn’t mean a teenager’s opinion doesn’t matter. You’ll catch a lot of flak from people who don’t believe you and think they know better, but you ultimately decide who you are. 🙂👍

Thanks Laplace, I'l try

Janus the Fox

I wasn't this aware of sexuality at such an age until it was pointed to me by a psychologist, I was never actually aware at all about the world of any social signals for any attention that suggested anything sexual, romantic or in any way deeper relational contact at any level.  I was and still am in effect not intellectually or emotionally mature on any social level, partially asexuality, partially autistic spectrum.  The fact I have a boyfriend now is that we both are on pretty much the same social and emotional intellect and maturity, despite both of us being 30.

You or anyone could or may ignore socio-romantic-sexual advances or such, focus on anything else, anyone may put themselves in a position of distance from your per groups or find such social group or friends that are more like yourselves.