Nyahoi

Moenalie

Hello

so, i'm not too sure what i'm supposed to be talking about ? lol
My nickname is Sae/Nae  whatevery you wanna call me is fine either way , I've been browsing this site since a while now , not for too long every time but I got interested in searching about some topics here , since i'm a mind freak = ) , I like everything related to brain and how it reacts or functions and stuff , BLAH,  anyway this not being the point here .
I first discovered about this site when I was searching for my own perception of 'sex' , and it may highly seem that i'm asexual or well I believe so by seeing many things here that are relatable to me .

On the other side, i've been living my life pretty much just copying others around me to not look 'more weird' tham I already was
aside being ace i'm also albino and nearly blind so bullying or whatnot was kinda a thing even whithout adding anything to it
but yeah recently I've been working on myself to understand who I am as I lost track of myself by copying and following others too much
it felt kinda weird at first to think of myself as a girl since well i'm physically a guy  , but I didn't feel the need to be acknowledged as a girl either nor be seen as one
so I thought that 'girly' side of myself is more of a kind perception I have of myself in order to not fall down or something
I started to be more open about expressing that and people started to call me a trap or any kind of related things , sometimes not really kindly either
and again by browsing here , I realized I might just be demigirl and that it's okay to be so
i'm kinda weird (or atleast special) to my own perception of things but I mean i'm trying to accept myself
voila . Not really good with introductions and don't know what I should or shouldn't say ,but I guess thanks for reading and hope I can get along with you people~
note that : I'm abit afraid of interacting with others
PS : I like cakes, it's funny that it's a thing here and a 'symbol' as I may have understand lol
PS2(ahah jokes): My 'perception' of myself isn't just like a guy thinking of himself as a girl , but something more like a guy thinking of himself as a girl who thinks for the guy that she is , yeah it's rather ???? XD

Nyanpassu~

stuartmcgrath

is your icon from somewhere? it's really adorable and i wanna see others like it.

Safebooru , the artist is kamioka shun'ya
and the ava's name is akashi  from Azur lane

disclaimer : i'm not responsible if you find something you didn't wanted to see >_< , its just that I found some expressions to be cute and thoose are often in ahum, pics ahum
xd

stuartmcgrath
44 minutes ago, Moenalie said:

disclaimer : i'm not responsible if you find something you didn't wanted to see >_< , its just that I found some expressions to be cute and thoose are often in ahum, pics ahum
xd

thanks for the artists name

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

6 hours ago, Moenalie said:

xd

Has someone been looking at ecchi artists? 

665.png

Archived