• Bisexual
    • Demisexual
    • Greysexual
    • Heterosexual
    • Homosexual
    • Pansexual
    • Other (asexual spectrum)
    • Other (sexual)
  2. 2. What is your romantic orientation?

• Aromantic
    • Autoromantic
    • Biromantic
    • Demiromantic
    • Greyromantic
    • Heteroromantic
    • Homoromantic
    • Panromantic
    • Other (aromantic spectrum)
    • Other (romantic)
  3. 3. Cakes or Pies: Which is better?

• Cakes
    • Pies

This poll is closed to new votes

So, on my 'How Much Do You Like Cake?' post, many people said they liked pie more! :0 I must gather more information!

drjohnhwatson

I said pies.  But...I only really like cherry pie.  And I hate cakes except for cheesecake, which isn't really a cake.

:lol:.

Divide By Zero

Neither. I prefer cookies.

When I was a child my favourite TV character was Cookie Monster because he can devour an entire plate of cookies in mere seconds. (Come to think of it, he's probably still my favourite TV character. )

Now me want cookie...om nom nom nom... :D

4 minutes ago, Tuple said:

Neither. I prefer cookies.

When I was a child my favourite TV character was Cookie Monster because he can devour an entire plate of cookies in mere seconds. (Come to think of it, he's probably still my favourite TV character. )

Now me want cookie...om nom nom nom... :D

I'm going to be an ass and say that the question wasn't what kind of sweet you like, but rather do you like pie or cake more ie dislike the least if that applies better. so buddy you better answer the real question

anyway I like pie way more than cake.  I love fruit flavored pies.  blackberry is probably my favorite of all

Some pies are good, but I usually prefer cakes more than pies.

All these Godless people who prefer cake to pie, smh. :D

26 minutes ago, drjohnhwatson said:

I said pies.  But...I only really like cherry pie.  And I hate cakes except for cheesecake, which isn't really a cake.

:lol:.

Heathen

Cake is better. Pie is good too, but I don't really care for the crust. Cake is just sweeter and richer.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Still asexual and womaromantic. ^_^

And cakes are far superior to pies! Most pies I've had were just a crusty crumbly mess, and even the pies that held their shape better weren't that good to me. 

Eh, it depends on the kind of cake or pie. If I had to choose between pumpkin pie or carrot cake, I wouldn't choose either of them, both are equally gross to me. I enjoy certain kinds of cake more than others, and certain kinds of pies more than others as well. But I can't really say I have a preference either way. Pies and cakes are both very good!

Also, cookies. Especially peanut butter cookies (my one true love!). :wub: 

Cake, every time. :cake: There are probably some kinds of pie that I like, but I really can't think of any right now.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Oh,fuck....this is a hard one!😭

I would say cake 99% of the time.

The only pie which is totally better than any cake in existence is...

tenor.gif?itemid=9210851

Pecan pie! Just LOOK at this holiness!  ^^

I'd take that over cake ANY DAY!

Hermit Advocate

I say cake is better in general but I almost always make pies instead of cake. In fact, the only "cake" I make anymore is coffee cake and cheesecake. 

Aro/Ace here, and I prefer pie or cheesecake. I am not a fan of regular cake, unless its specifically certain ways. None of that store bought shit. 

Second @Pramana, can't beat a proper butcher's meat pie :wub:

cosmosredshift7

I am asexual but, just like I like my men, women, and NB people; I like both cake and pie, but for different reasons and in different ways 😉

I am asexual and panromantic.  I love pies, and barely eat cake, I'm not a fan at all.

I'm mostly a cake person, but given the choice between cake and (specifically) summer fruit pie, I'd probably take the pie - especially if it came with ice cream.

I'm a cake person if the cake available is of a chocolate, or a cheesecake variety; 

I'm a pie person in terms of soft citrus based pies like lemon meringue or key-lime pies.

otherwise I have no preference.

• 1 year later...

@Spoopy_Hazel

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived