Trump is amazing!

ConorOberst

I don't get it.  I literally don't get it.  Trump is doing an amazing job, he's making America safer - he's protecting jobs and he's boosting the economy.

Right now in the background - trump is using all his resources to clean out all the corruption.  Mass arrests are taking place and he's taking out all the bad guys.

Trump is the first president in eons that is actually on our side.  He's fighting FOR you.  Because he's ruffling so many feathers, the bent politicians and corrupt media are doing everything they can to take him down.  I don't see how the general public can't see this?!  I don't understand why so many people have let themselves get brainwashed into thinking trump is a bad guy.

Trump has sacrificed everything.  Over the coming months, they are going to throw everything at him to try and make him look like the bad guy.  

I don't even believe in God but I thank him everyday for getting trump elected president.  For once we have someone in our corner, we have someone with the balls to actually fight against the globalists and put our interests first.  I only pray that more people wake up and realize that this is probably our last shot at real freedom - trump is our last throw of the dice as the higher ups won't ever let someone like him get power again.  We need to support him with everything we have.  

Don't let yourself get brainwashed - unplug yourself from the mainstream media and really look at what trump is doing.  He has the potential to be the greatest president of all time.  With our support he may actually beat the deep state and get our freedom back from the globalists...he needs our support to do it though.

19 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

I don't get it.  I literally don't get it.  Trump is doing an amazing job, he's making America safer - he's protecting jobs and he's boosting the economy.

Right now in the background - trump is using all his resources to clean out all the corruption.  Mass arrests are taking place and he's taking out all the bad guys.

Trump is the first president in eons that is actually on our side.  He's fighting FOR you.  Because he's ruffling so many feathers, the bent politicians and corrupt media are doing everything they can to take him down.  I don't see how the general public can't see this?!  I don't understand why so many people have let themselves get brainwashed into thinking trump is a bad guy.

Trump has sacrificed everything.  Over the coming months, they are going to throw everything at him to try and make him look like the bad guy.  

I don't even believe in God but I thank him everyday for getting trump elected president.  For once we have someone in our corner, we have someone with the balls to actually fight against the globalists and put our interests first.  I only pray that more people wake up and realize that this is probably our last shot at real freedom - trump is our last throw of the dice as the higher ups won't ever let someone like him get power again.  We need to support him with everything we have.  

Don't let yourself get brainwashed - unplug yourself from the mainstream media and really look at what trump is doing.  He has the potential to be the greatest president of all time.  With our support he may actually beat the deep state and get our freedom back from the globalists...he needs our support to do it though.

Perhaps it's the other way around. Just a thought. 

Oh sure Trump is a wonderful person - perhaps we should forget the fact that he doesn't give a shit about the environment, which means that by 2100 we're all going to die miserbale deaths because some fu**ing power hungry people didn't care to stop pollution. Or forget that he encourages racism... or forget how well he thinks about women... or forget plenty of other little details like that. Yeah, I guess if you forget all these little things about Trump, he could be a good person. For his own benefit only.  

@ConorOberst

I'm sure you can back those claims up :)

@Still yes there are a million other trump threads - but he needs more.  We need to spread the news to wake people up.  The more Trump posts, the better!

@ThaHoward you just got to ask yourself WHY "they" want you to hate trump so much?  Why are they so desperate to get you to hate trump?  Follow the money - trump is taking it out of the hands of the globalists and giving it back to the Americans.  He's renegotiating all the bad deals america have made in the past and bringing the money and jobs back to American.  The ELITES hate him!  Don't get brainwashed!

@Kersenne of course he cares about the environment, he's just not getting bullied by it.  The Paris agreement was the biggest scam in the history of scams.  Literally.  If he kept to the agreement it would have cost america between 80 to 100 trillion dollars over an 70 year span to reduce the global temperature by less than half a degree!!!!  100 trillion dollars to lower the temp by 0.4c. That is just an obscene amount of money to do absolutely nothing!  Could that money be better spent on something else?  What about the jobs we would have lost?  China and India aren't following the agreement and their economy would be booming whilst America picked up the bill!!  The whole Paris agreement was based on flawed logic anyway - it assumed that technology would stay the same - who knows what sort of technology will be invented in the next 70 years.  The entire global warming scam is just a way for the globalists to fund the deep state.  It's not real, it's a slush fund for the elites to fund a single government.  It's nonsense.

How does he encourage racism?  Before he was president there are many times when he was celebrated by the black community.  The Democrats have kept the black community down - they have them hooked on hand-out heroin - they keep giving them hand-outs to keep them voting Democrat.  By keeping the black community poor they never have a chance to succeed and the cycle continues.  It's disgusting and thank God trump is breaking the cycle...they may hate him now but they will thank him in the future!  Government assistance needs to stop before the black community can be free from the near total destruction the Democrats did to it!

Yes he said some disgusting things about women.  But that's all he did, he said some bad words, he didn't rape anyone or molest anyone.  I'll let you in on a little secret - that's how 99.9% of men talk about women when women aren't there.  It's just how it is.  Men are pigs, what can I say?  Trump has an amazing wife and he's done a great job with the kids.  His daughter is an incredibly strong, independent woman - would she be so independent if she didn't have a good father in her corner?

I just wish people would realize that the trump they hate, the trump they despise isn't even real.  Most people don't know trump in real life - so every bit of information they have on him has come from the media.  The trump most people have in their heads isn't a real person, it's a creation of the media - implanted into your head deliberately!  The media are owned by a handful of people and they don't have our best interests at heart, they only care about profit and big business.  Trump is the first president that is going after them, he wants to take their money and give it back to the American people.  They are using every dirty trick in the book to make you hate trump - they are DESPERATE for you to hate trump - don't let them win!  Don't let the globalists and big business brain wash you.  For too long we have been asleep, we have let the media do the thinking for us.  Now we are waking up.

Trump is on your side!

11 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

@ThaHoward you just got to ask yourself WHY "they" want you to hate trump so much?  Why are they so desperate to get you to hate trump?  Follow the money - trump is taking it out of the hands of the globalists and giving it back to the Americans.  He's renegotiating all the bad deals america have made in the past and bringing the money and jobs back to American.  The ELITES hate him!  Don't get brainwashed!

Considering he's very rich and hve wall street ties he's part of the elite :P Now all he have done that have an actual impact is pulling US out of the TPP which may seem bad with populist rhethorics (left and right) but what have happened is that US will lose a lot of income, that include the average worker, and also lot of influence. Meanwhile the Chinese financial elite and party elite laugh all the way to the bank as they will now be granted the pacific on a silver platter. 

Also there is many bussinesses who have started to not invest in US market, but instead n EU and Chinese. The Chinese are already benefitting greatly from green investors going away from US to China, and the same is Germany. Then BMW have also told Trump to be careful for them to not flag their factories away from US to Germany. Remember that the BMW X series (SUVs) is produced in USA and not Germany, and those cars are actually the cars that are the greatest export in the automibile industry from USA as American cars doesn't sell that good outside of US except for BMW X series who have high exports to do selling on the BMW brand. Then Trump have also made several rollbacks that make Tesla a lot more expensive to buy, and now Tesla is in some deep shit. That's many jobs on these plants disappereang there in addition the EV market will then be without the only American brand and taken over by all the other EV brands, such as Opel, Nissan, Volkswagen etc. 

And then it have been proven many times, especially by liberal economists such as Friedman, Mises and Thomas Sowell that globalism and free trade isn't a zero sum game, but rather a benefit for all parties involved. But that it is easy to attack it and gain cheap political points from it. Now there's also the risk of running a trade war which will hurt US economy, the fact that BMW the largest US automobile supporter have said Trump should be careful so they don't produce somewhere else speak for itself. Then again if we really stop all globalisation and get the jobs back, then what? The US don't have millions of jobs avaible, so the market would be extremely overheated plus there would be a dramatic drop in production. Double that with a much higher production cost without an increase in wages for the average joe and you will see that they will have less supply to a much greater cost. Also since the job market is then very pressed, topled with an overheated economy which bring much inflation etc, it is little room for cretion in other markets. Let us remember that when UK started to trade in textile and opened up their markets and industrialised they were afraid most of the nation wold go unemployed due to the loss in textile jobs. Did that happen? No it opened up for other segments of the market which they could profit from more. The classic example is that in US when railroads were introduced it was seen as terrible as many would lose their jobs. The horsetenders, the mailman etc. But what happened instead was you needed people to operate these machines and to maintain the communication lines. Then it also opened up other industries that could come into play. Then lastly we need to remember that actually many of the industries and jobs that "left" the rustbelt actually didn't leave it for a foreign economy, but within the US itself. 

So the whole anti-globalist thing is just a hoax, but Trump did good in that he actually managed to look like he cared about the common worker. And if he really do that, then it's great (and I mean that), but his policies won't help them. 

I'm glad telsa is going bankrupt as they are the biggest scammers of them all!  In each country all they do is take government handouts - they are parasites, feeding on massive government grants and tax breaks all under the guise of being "green".  Elon Musk is a smart guy and he's made millions playing the system and stealing from the tax payers.  The guy should be locked up, not celebrated!

I don't think america will lose out on TPP - trump knows what he is doing, and like most things, america is getting scammed and taken for a ride.  You only have to look at NATO - the previous governments have been completely clueless when it comes to negotiation.  It always baffles me as america hold all the cards yet all they end up holding at the end of the day is the bill.

As far as green investment goes - they can all go to China as far as I'm concerned.  The whole green energy and global warming is just total and utter nonsense!  Virtually all forms of green energy are garbage, they are all heavily subsidized by tax payer dollars and they just aren't as cheap as fossil fuels.  The whole green movement is a globalist scam, its just a way to tax and redistribute our money.  China can keep that business as far as I'm concerned because it only ever loses money, it never gains it.

As far as the car industry I don't know enough about it to have a conversation but I do know that everything will change with the advent of self driving cars.  It's going to be an epic shake up of the car industry and it's going to be bloody.

The middle class have been slaughtered by globalism - the shifting of manufacturing to foreign countries has moved all the wealth abroad.  Yes we may have cheaper goods but everything comes at a price, and the cost to us is the evaporation of the middle class.  Just look at the speed of growth in India and China - it's unprecedented!  All that growth has been paid for in american jobs!  It's criminal what previous governments have done.  Thank God for Trump - he might not be perfect, he may even fail spectacularly, but at least he's trying.

21 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

Yes he said some disgusting things about women.  But that's all he did, he said some bad words, he didn't rape anyone or molest anyone.  I'll let you in on a little secret - that's how 99.9% of men talk about women when women aren't there.  It's just how it is.  Men are pigs, what can I say?  Trump has an amazing wife and he's done a great job with the kids.  His daughter is an incredibly strong, independent woman - would she be so independent if she didn't have a good father in her corner?

Wow, you have low standards for males. Not raping or molesting anyone means that he's "good enough"? I'm sure it's not true that 99.9% of men talk about women that way. And if many do, it's not "just how it is"--it's a bad thing that needs to be fixed. Besides, a leader of a country should be held to higher standards than your average Joe. I won't comment on Trump's parenting of Ivanka, since I don't know much about that, but surely not all strong women have good fathers.

3 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Wow, you have low standards for males. Not raping or molesting anyone means that he's "good enough"? I'm sure it's not true that 99.9% of men talk about women that way. And if many do, it's not "just how it is"--it's a bad thing that needs to be fixed. Besides, a leader of a country should be held to higher standards than your average Joe. I won't comment on Trump's parenting of Ivanka, since I don't know much about that, but surely not all strong women have good fathers.

What I meant by not raping or molesting anyone is that people are trying to lump trump into the same category as Weinstein because he mentioned grabbing pussies.  It really is a disgusting and underhanded attack on his character.

Sad to say it is true.  Virtually all the guys I've ever talked to talk about women like that.  The things we say and the things we talk about are very vulgar.  The things trump said - I've heard a million times before and a million times worse.  Of course it's bad and things should change...but that really is how guys talk when other girls aren't around.  (At least all the middle to lower class guys that I've spoken with).

Not just strong women have good fathers - strong people!  It's rare to find a well adjusted, confident and strong person without a solid family behind them.  Not all good people have good families - but there's nothing like having a good mom and dad to give you a huge advantage in life.

NerotheReaper

I am not a Trump fan at all, when he took office I was willing to give him a chance. He crushed any hope I had for him. 

I can go on a VERY long rant about him, but I won't.  It will be long, and I have noticed when it comes to Trump people are very divided and won't change sides. They won't change their opinions on him, I can explain in great detail why I don't like him, but that will not convince any of his supporters to accept or change sides. So it will be pointless, every point I could mention it will be disregarded without a second thought. Keep in mind I am not saying this is all of his supporters. 

1 minute ago, NerotheReaper said:

I am not a Trump fan at all, when he took office I was willing to give him a chance. He crushed any hope I had for him. 

I can go on a VERY long rant about him, but I won't.  It will be long, and I have noticed when it comes to Trump people are very divided and won't change sides. They won't change their opinions on him, I can explain in great detail why I don't like him, but that will not convince any of his supporters to accept or change sides. So it will be pointless, every point I could mention it will be disregarded without a second thought. Keep in mind I am not saying this is all of his supporters. 

As Bush said during the inaguration speech "That was some weird shit" :D 

Elon Musk in particular REALLY annoys me!  Seriously, this guy should be locked up.  He's completely playing the system and he has cost the tax payer literally hundreds of millions of dollars with virtually nothing to show for it.  Not one of his businesses actually makes a profit - all of them are funded and subsidized by the tax payer - the only person who makes any money is Elon Musk!  He should be locked up for fraud!

Take a read if you don't believe me...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

2 minutes ago, NerotheReaper said:

Before you completely hate him - just think about where you got your information about trump from?  Who said it?  Why?  

When you realize 90% of all political donations from the media went to the Democrats then you begin to realize that the media coverage of trump isn't even close to being either fair or accurate.

NerotheReaper
3 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

Before you completely hate him - just think about where you got your information about trump from?  Who said it?  Why?  

When you realize 90% of all political donations from the media went to the Democrats then you begin to realize that the media coverage of trump isn't even close to being either fair or accurate.

I got my information from his own mouth, so unless a primary source is suddenly now not a good source let me know. 

3 hours ago, ConorOberst said:

I don't buy into either parties. Besides, Trump comes from a different world than the common man. What would he know of our struggles? What would he care? He's going to deregulate to make it easier for businesses to turn massive profits in the US, rather than outsourcing. But that doesn't really help the average worker. There will always be a struggle to survive and make ends meet. Things won't really get easier.

I don't dislike Trump because some democrat told me to dislike him, I dislike him because I'd say he's effectively in the same boat as all others who wield power so far as I'm concerned. My life won't change much because of him, other than perhaps a few more struggles here and there, but that's with any president, really. 

Another thing, I don't care about corruption within the US government. I think we all realize what goes on up there, and its been going on for as long as the US has existed. Nothing's really changed there... no point in talking about the corruption if nothing changes. I don't care who took what from who, or who colluded with who. It doesn't do anything for my life.

Wow I have no idea how to answer such fanaticism. And I feel so sad for you, @ConorOberst, if you think that the whole global warming is a scam. Go tell this to the millions of people who died from tsunami, earthquakes and typhoons... unless you truly believe that the fact that the occurences are getting more numerous over the years have nothing to do with global warming, and then I pity you for your ignorance. And perhaps that all the endangered animal species have nothing to do with the fact that money hungry people don't want to stop destroying forests and don't want to convert to reneawable sources of energy... Shame on you little bees for not standing up to the mighty power of mankind! 

Oh, and about racism... are there only black people in the United States? Oh gosh, how terrible of me, I though the USA was called a metling pot, or salad bowl, because it represented so many different people! I guess Trump never said anything about Arabs, Mexicans, Venezuelians... Sorry, I must have imagined the things he said about building a wall and making Mexico pay for it... My bad

drjohnhwatson

I'm just gonna assume that you aren't trying to just troll; it's so hard to tell these days, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Love your post that said that Trump has sacrifice everything.  What the fuck has he sacrificed?  Seriously, tell me.  He still goes to his golf club pretty much every weekend.  Jimmy Carter gave up his bloody peanut farm so as not to have a conflict of business, meanwhile the secret service has to spend more money to watch over him in such open areas.  And they have to pay to stay in his place.  And he has diplomats meet in his hotels.  He's wracking up revenue on the taxpayers' dime, which I know Republicans LOVE to harp about waste of tax money--wonder why they don't mind this?  Whenever he's down in Florida, they have to close off the whole street.  I used to work with this woman who had relatives that lived nearby, and they had to set up security.  That county also has to lend police officers out because there's not enough security, and then they have to pay extra for over-time.  He's there so often, and it takes so much man-power, that they can't afford it and looked to the government to foot the bill.  The government said no, so now they said if they can't get the money that way, they'll have to force people to pay more in taxes.  The best part about this is how much Trump bitched and whined about Obama playing golf, and how he swore he'd never do it because he had a job to do!

It also boggles my mind how people were angry back in the sixties whenever Robert Kennedy was the Attorney General.  NEPOTISM!  He was SO unfit for the role!  Meanwhile, Trump puts all his family and friends in positions that they are vastly unprepared for.  You're a party planner?  Who gives a shit.  Have a job.  You didn't go to college and are actively working against x y z?  Who gives a shit.  Have a job.

Global warming isn't a scam, and your saying that half a degree means nothing is incorrect.  Even a degree or two is enough to wreck climates, and it is just the beginning of a snowball effect.  Also why is it that Trump supporters call everything a "scam" unless it's positive news about Trump?  Funny.

Trump was looked into in the past for being racist in the workplace.  He was sued when he was president of his family's real estate agency for failing to let black people rent from them and his company settled out of court.  Then three years later they were sued AGAIN for the SAME thing.  His casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey was fined $200,000 because he would remove black dealers when a big-gambler asked.  Whenever he and Ivana would come by, all the black workers had to leave the floor.  He called black workers "lazy" and said the only people he wanted counting his money were "short guys that wear yarmulkes every day".  He literally said "I think the guy is lazy.  And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.  It really is, I believe that.  It's not anything they can control."

As to the globalism thing, and your claims that workers here are being shafted--then why do you support Trump?  He has factories in Mexico.  And China.  It's super funny that he says he'll put huge tariffs on other companies that do the same practice he does.  Is he gonna levy tariffs on himself?  Why aren't you mad that he took jobs away from the United States?  Think of all the workers that could have been working for President Trump!!  Think of all those precious jobs!

3 minutes ago, NerotheReaper said:

I got my information from his own mouth, so unless a primary source is suddenly now not a good source let me know. 

Was it the full speech or was it edited videos out of context, repeated a million times to make him look bad?

Well talking about sources, perhaps the president himself should get his facts straight... Remember the famous terrorist attack in Sweden, that he completelty invented? Right, because one of his TV channels had aired a documentary about terrorism, Trump just assumed that there had been an actual terrorist attack in Sweden when in truth... nothing happened! Sweden is by the way one of the safest countries in Europe... 

So who's get their facts wrong?

NerotheReaper
2 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

Was it the full speech or was it edited videos out of context, repeated a million times to make him look bad?

Full speech and his own tweets. 

23 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

What I meant by not raping or molesting anyone is that people are trying to lump trump into the same category as Weinstein because he mentioned grabbing pussies.  It really is a disgusting and underhanded attack on his character.

Sad to say it is true.  Virtually all the guys I've ever talked to talk about women like that.  The things we say and the things we talk about are very vulgar.  The things trump said - I've heard a million times before and a million times worse.  Of course it's bad and things should change...but that really is how guys talk when other girls aren't around.  (At least all the middle to lower class guys that I've spoken with).

Not just strong women have good fathers - strong people!  It's rare to find a well adjusted, confident and strong person without a solid family behind them.  Not all good people have good families - but there's nothing like having a good mom and dad to give you a huge advantage in life.

They're not saying that he's as bad as a rapist or molester, but just that he's a misogynist. And a leader of a country should not look down on half its population.

Maybe you're just hanging out with the wrong kind of guys.

That may be true, but it's also true that sometimes enduring hardship such as abuse, whether it's from parents or other people in one's life, makes one stronger. (To be clear, I'm not referring to Trump and his kids with this.)

1 hour ago, Homer said:

@ConorOberst

I'm sure you can back those claims up :)

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, ConorOberst said:

Virtually all the guys I've ever talked to talk about women like that.

You obviously know very disgusting people. Almost nobody I know personally talks like this and the ones who do are clearly not people I spend my time with if I can avoid it in any way (not always possible).

4 minutes ago, Kersenne said:

Wow I have no idea how to answer such fanaticism. And I feel so sad for you, @ConorOberst, if you think that the whole global warming is a scam. Go tell this to the millions of people who died from tsunami, earthquakes and typhoons... unless you truly believe that the fact that the occurences are getting more numerous over the years have nothing to do with global warming, and then I pity you for your ignorance. And perhaps that all the endangered animal species have nothing to do with the fact that money hungry people don't want to stop destroying forests and don't want to convert to reneawable sources of energy... Shame on you little bees for not standing up to the mighty power of mankind! 

Oh, and about racism... are there only black people in the United States? Oh gosh, how terrible of me, I though the USA was called a metling pot, or salad bowl, because it represented so many different people! I guess Trump never said anything about Arabs, Mexicans, Venezuelians... Sorry, I must have imagined the things he said about building a wall and making Mexico pay for it... My bad

Please show me any evidence that tsunamis, earthquakes and typhoons are getting more frequent and more damaging?  I think you won't find any evidence of this.  Any way - the money wasted on trying to prevent global warming would be better spent on building houses which can withstand environmental damage.

99% of all species that have ever lived are already extinct.  It happens.  All the time.  Creatures come and go, that's just nature and evolution.

Renewable energy is a scam.  It's a total waste of time and money.  ALL of them require government subsidies - it costs us more to generate energy from renewables than it does from fossil fuels - it's that simple.  With the money we save from fossil fuels we can invest it into technologies that reduce the emissions from the fossil fuels.  Renewables are a huge waste of time, money and energy - they are useless.  Plus this all depends on global warming being true, which I don't see any evidence.  Recently they have just found underground volcanos at the polar caps - the reason they are melting is due to the heat generated by these, not because of anything to do with man.  The whole thing is a scam!

I do however agree with you about the bees.  This is a disaster and it needs sorting out now before it's too late.  We know what the issue is but our government doesn't have the balls to fix it.  Hopefully trump can change this.

And finally by building a wall it will make america safer and will save billions in the long run.  If I was in america, I'd already be down there volunteering to help build it!  There is nothing good about having an open border - the wall will be the best thing america ever did.

Verbal violence is a form of sexual harassement, I'll let you know. What you do and say when you're completely alone can't hurt anyone, but when you publicly sexually harass women on television and you want to become president of the most important country in the world... there's something wrong with that. 

3 hours ago, Kersenne said:

Verbal violence is a form of sexual harassement, I'll let you know. What you do and say when you're completely alone can't hurt anyone, but when you publicly sexually harass women on television and you want to become president of the most important country in the world... there's something wrong with that. 

There's no violence in words alone.

https://www.gov.nl.ca/VPI/types/#7

7. Verbal Abuse

Verbal abuse occurs when someone uses language, whether spoken or written, to cause harm to a person.

Verbal abuse includes, but is not limited to:

• Recalling a person’s past mistakes;
  • Expressing negative expectations;
  • Expressing distrust;
  • Threatening violence against a person or her or his family members;
  • Yelling;
  • Lying;
  • Name-calling;
  • Insulting, swearing;
  • Withholding important information;
  • Unreasonably ordering around;
  • Talking unkindly about death to a person; and,
  • Telling a person she or he is worthless or nothing but trouble.

Archived