who am I ?

chetna

his. My naming is Chetna I am a female.I am confused about my sexuality.I am always attracted to guys. when I was confused a lot.I read from a site if you want to explore your sexuality imagine yourself in sexual situation with different people. I imagined myself taking sex with both the genders but the idea of doing it with a female was very disgusting and I never find girls hot.  .Am I lesbian ? I never felt sexually  aroused to girls but I imagine myself taking sex with a girl with a purpose to know if I am aroused by that idea but I was not aroused .I find guy's attractive.who am I ?

4 minutes ago, chetna said:

. My naming is Chetna I am a female.I am confused about my sexuality.I am always attracted to guys. when I was confused a lot.I read from a site if you want to explore your sexuality imagine yourself in sexual situation with different people. I imagined myself taking sex with both the genders but the idea of doing it with a female was very disgusting and I never find girls hot.  .Am I lesbian ? I never felt sexually  aroused to girls but I imagine myself taking sex with a girl with a purpose to know if I am aroused by that idea but I was not aroused .I find guy's attractive.who am I ?

Welcome to AVEN! I'm glad you decided to join.

If you are a girl who is only attracted to guys and disgusted by the idea of having sex with a girl, you're probably not a lesbian. From what you've said, it's possible that you're straight. Is there something in particular that's making you confused, besides what you said in the original post? It may also interest you to look into different types of attraction. It can be confusing if, for example, a person's romantic and sexual orientations don't line up. There's a lot of information on romantic versus sexual attraction around the forums.

Archived