Favourite Voice/Accent

Tom Ellis in Lucifer. :redface:

flagsforhippos
15 minutes ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

Ahh yes, everyone loves a British voice

Depends on the region though, doesn't it?

'ow lung could yow listen tao me talkin' loik this before yow wint mad an' clobbered me wun?

1 minute ago, flagsforhippos said:

Depends on the region though, doesn't it?

'ow lung could yow listen tao me talkin' loik this before yow wint mad an' clobbered me wun?

Very much true. :lol:

Jennie Kim's New Zealand accent :wub:

Rihanna's Bajan accent :wub:

I like Australian accent. And Irish. 

drjohnhwatson
On 11/13/2017 at 4:14 PM, Graceful said:

Andrew Scott :wub:

Hell yeah.  :lol:.  Tom Hiddleston has a nice voice to listen to, and Benedict Cumberbatch isn't bad, but it's because of how rumbling deep his is and not because of it being English.

LOVE Irish accents, particularly coming from a Dubliner :wub:, but Scottish is sooooo good.  French is an honourable mention.  It's just a sexy sort of language on its own.

• 2 weeks later...
Space-Ace-Android

British, American, Thai, (It is adorable! They have signs that say things like Noodle Yum for stores and while the high pitched sounds can be annoying it is a fun accent to speak.) BBC presentor... Computer voices....

I love all accents apart from the ones where there are no T's. (It is okay if you do speak like this, I just like the T sound a lot :3) As in... Outer turns into ouhgah, and you are sometimes not sure what word they said, tint or tin? Lot or low? I just find people hard enough to understand as is, (I have to use subtitles in movies otherwise I can't understand half of the plot) so that is the only reason I don't like that accent. I do sometimes like the sound of the accent though :3 I just cannot understand.

This also explains my preference for not using contractions, as it makes words clearer.. Hmm...

*Hugs to all accents!*

Car cake cus why not?

Image result for Car Cake

I've always liked Southern drawls, especially on female voices. I like British accents too.

For voices, Don Lafontaine (with a voice like this, I'd have too much fun narrating just about everything I did)--I'd be hated at customer service desks, as would return items daily, with epic complaints behind the returns): 

For accents, posh British accents. 

@Space-Ace-Android  Your userpic reminds me how much I like Brent Spiner's "Data" voice.  And Patrick Stewart's (of course!).

British, Canadian, Korean, Russian, French...I have too many favorite voices/accents.  My top favorite is "accentless"/northwest American, but that's because it's what I grew up with.  I remember coming home once and feeling all warm and fuzzy when the customs worker started talking.  :lol:

From a foreigner's standpoint, I find British way of speaking highly unintelligible, but I really like Australian accent. ^^;

I also like Russian, Chinese and Japanese. Speaking of the former, I enjoy Kansai dialect, because it sounds fun to me (no wonder it's mostly used to express comedy in Japan).

I really like the British sound.

Swiss is a very close second.

Spanish and Japanese follow closely.

Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch and Liam Neeson.

Also generally British accents...

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I was the only person that had a thing for voices!

I love, love listening to Kamiya Hiroshi. He's voiced a lot of my favorite anime characters, and I find the sound of his voice so relaxing. I often compare it to taking a bite of really decadent chocolate. ❤️

I also love Ono Daisuke, especially the sound of his laugh, so I listen to a lot of Dear Girl ~Stories~ episodes. They make me laugh harder than anyone I know. 😂

Archived