Who would you be?

9 minutes ago, 999papercranes said:

Yup! Are you also? That's pretty cool! Usually everyone I meet thinks genetics is boring :lol:

Yeah! It's my current career plan. It was in mine too, if you look. :)

It's far from boring!! So cool! I get super excited whenever it comes up, you can ask any of my friends. :lol:

J. van Deijck

I would be a man of course. still tall, but thinner and maybe more muscular. I would have green eyes and probably long, green hair. and most likely I would be an android.

I would be a soldier or a scientist, or maybe both because why not. my hobbies and taste in clothes would stay the same (I'm a happy cybergoth science geek, you know), and my name... well, this is hard. most likely Nero. :P

Name: Stays the same as well. My name is awesome m’kay.
Body shape: Turn it into the body of a fucking Tekken character and keep my face. 

gallery-1454684571-tekken-7-2.jpg

I’d keep my height. 6ft is a decent height to have.
Personality: Mine of course. With another brain it wouldn’t be me anymore.
Taste in clothes: Let’s wear obscenely expensive luxurious suits every day, I think that’s a good idea :P 
Hobbies: Stay the same. I like what I like and I don’t see a need to change what I like because what I like is awesome.
Hair and eye colour: Turn my hair back into the white colour it used to have when I was younger and keep the light blue eyes I have.
Occupation: A Scientist and the King of the Universe at the same time. Yes, that’s totally realistic and incredibly humble as well! 
Side note: Rid me of my health conditions and make me immune to every disease there is. And while we’re at it, I would like to be omnipotent and immortal as well.

Should I have taken this more seriously? .... Nah... I think I’ve done just fine .... ;) 

J. van Deijck
13 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

I like what I like and I don’t see a need to change what I like because what I like is awesome.

I like this awesome sentence because it says awesomely well how I also feel about my awesome interests :D

Can I change something about everybody else rather than about me? If so, I want my name to be associated with he/him pronouns and not about how girly it is.

Most important, no boobs.

A dick would be nice, but I feel like balls would be a nuisance... But tbh, I don't know I don't have them.

No anxiety, but while still having the determination of someone who's afraid to fail. And I'd be better at speaking, but I think that's just the anxiety.

Ooohhhh a BEARD. And I larger vocal range, I want to be able to sing the low bass notes too. But I still want to sing the high notes.

Hobbies, same. But with more instruments. Ideal world, I'd be good at what I love too.

Shorter eyelashes, different jaw, muscle distributed differently, no female hips 

....I feel like I'm being too picky. The top four are: facial hair and no boobs, and less anxiety, and singing the bass notes too.

Archived