This might shock a lot of AVENites, but it turned out that I have pseudocyesis.

May Prince

I am also in a lot of emotional shock right now after my psychiatrist suggested that I might be going through pseudocyesis.

For the last three years, I had a couple of strange symptoms at once including weight gain and throwing off every single day.

At first I could not really come up with a reason, nor could my counselors - We just assumed that it might be because I was drinking a lot of alcohol.

(Even then, that could explain weight gain but could not explain throwing off as I kept throwing off randomly even when I am completely sober.)

This turned out to be pseudocyesis just some days ago as I had a long session with my psychiatrist where I somehow happened to mention the problem with my breasts (they started to mount up like those of a binary female) along with the fact that I have a serious problem trying to forget my love interest from college.

The psychiatrist did remember that I also kept throwing off randomly for the last three years, and concluded that I might be going through pseudocyesis as it is shown in weight gain + breasts + problem with the love interest + throwing off everyday (+ my "overly dramatic personality," upon which I was partly offended when he mentioned that)

I first could not believe it because I am a dick-carrier (I identify as a bigender, but you know what I mean).

Yet, my psychiatrist did tell me then that pseudocyesis can still happen in males.

Now, my psychiatrist is suggesting that I visit another psychiatrist he knows in person, as the old man thought that he may not be the best personnel to provide me with a counseling on this problem with the love interest.

I wonder how I will manage to overcome this, but I suppose that I really should succeed in forgetting my love interest from like 4 years ago.

Don't know what that is or who you are, so can't say it's anything shocking.

Sounds like it sucks though, so good luck overcoming it.

Pseudocyesis is the terminology for the condition by which someone shows physiological signs of pregnancy while not being pregnant in real terms.

Ahh, sorry - I was a bit active in the chat a year ago, but I did kinda disappear from the chat altogether after the forum went through the renewal.

But yeah, I am still in a lot of distress as I cannot believe the fact that I had this condition despite being born with a phallus just because of my obsessive personality.

I didn't even know that was even a thing. Take care, okay?

Archived