Other words/phrases for "sex"?

vega57

1 hour ago, Tintinfan said:

My personal one is romantic entanglements - covering everything from kissing to sex.

That sounds to me more like a young couple forming a socially awkward connection in a Henry James book, as tho it's a euphemism for a euphemism, and generally not to be wanted. 

Some may find it disgusting, some may like it. As long as everyone knows what they're talking about... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

flagsforhippos

Has no one mentioned rumpy pumpy? I like rumpy pumpy. 

Edit: the phrase rather than act itself I mean :P:redface:

A guy on ted-talks had a great talk about how often expressions from sports are used and made sex into a competition, but he suggested talking about it like “how would you like your pizza”

1 hour ago, MrDane said:

A guy on ted-talks had a great talk about how often expressions from sports are used and made sex into a competition, but he suggested talking about it like “how would you like your pizza”

LOL! 

Wow.  It just dawned on me...

How could we have missed "getting laid"? 

13 hours ago, Yurilover said:

As a Jamaican I can confirm we use those terms, but honestly, it's mostly used by children ("duggu-duggu" & "jook") and used by adults as a joke. Otherwise, I think most people say "fuck", "grine" and "sort out"

I forgot about sort out :lol:.

2 hours ago, Rhaenys said:

I forgot about sort out :lol:.

It never fails to make me laugh, when someone says they got sort out. 

12 minutes ago, Yurilover said:

It never fails to make me laugh, when someone says they got sort out. 

It sounds funny when my friend from there uses it. I'm Trini and sort out has a different meaning 😂

6 hours ago, Jade Cross said:

Or Snu-Snu

I like this one because I'm a fan of futurama. 

17 hours ago, fuzzipueo said:

It means to shut down all thought outside of the immediate, physical, action. Not to literally destroy the brain. The other one, however, truly is disgusting, both in meaning and word usage.

16 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

But they're made up, rather than being ones people use. 

As for fucking someone's brains out - it's a metaphor, basically the other side of the coin of being fucked senseless. It just means you're making someone feels like  so good they're entirely intensely in the moment, so much so that they can't have any coherent thoughts. For sexuals it's very definitely a *good* thing and animalistic in a good way. 

Ah yes, I should have figured that. I'm still not of a fan of it though because it causes me to visualize the brain dribbling out the ears. I'm not a fan of metaphors in general that involve losing the brain in any capacity really. I don't mind, "senseless" but "brainless" just doesn't seem right. 

39 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

I'm Trini and sort out has a different meaning 😂

Ah, interesting I noticed your slang was different when you used buller (bulla) which is a cake in my country. It's used to mean shame as well.

12 hours ago, Jade Cross said:

Were you not offended by it? I'd say that qualifies as pretty negative. Now imagine it on a macro scale.

Its the same if it were another way. Even if you do not use that extreme sort of euphemism, saying something much more realistic like "shes goin to be sore after we do it" would still elicit negative feedback from people who find it not to their liking and who can only tolerate something like "we'll have sex"

Its no different if it were the women who said the extreme sort of euphemism. Its not popularly advertised but what happens if it were a woman who said to the men something like that? Is it still disgusting or does it take on a whole new meanimg due to the gender?

Women don't usually say anything like that. If a woman said, "I destroyed his penis" or something similar I would probably just think it was weird because I never hear it. 

Saying someone is going to be sore afterwards doesn't sound so bad, it might just be a statement of fact. 

53 minutes ago, Yurilover said:

Ah, interesting I noticed your slang was different when you used buller (bulla) which is a cake in my country. It's used to mean shame as well.

Wow I did not know that at all. I've grown up hearing bulla as a sexual term I can't imagine it as a cake. 😂 Sort out here is used as a way of saying check yourself. Like sort out your head or sort out yourself.

17 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

Wow I did not know that at all. I've grown up hearing bulla as a sexual term I can't imagine it as a cake. 😂 Sort out here is used as a way of saying check yourself. Like sort out your head or sort out yourself.

Ha-ha, I like bulla it's like rock cake/bun (if you know what I'm talking about) but smoother. Sort out means the same thing here too, but in certain contexts it means sex.

41 minutes ago, Yurilover said:

Ha-ha, I like bulla it's like rock cake/bun (if you know what I'm talking about) but smoother. Sort out means the same thing here too, but in certain contexts it means sex.

Yeah I know what rock cakes/buns are. I ended up googling it. It looks like a big bun tbh it looks like it tastes quite nice.

Many many years ago before the Internet I had read an article on the number of terms for being drunk which continues to grow day by day.  Sex probably has as many, if not more, terms.

Archived