The actual history behind an image that's been circulated

MoraDollie

tumblr_oz8rc9dnOI1wh8juvo1_540.png

If you can’t read under the “the origins of this image” picture, here you go:

This image was created initially on a tumblr named “Ace of Violet Hearts”.  It was a tumblr dedicated to spreading education and awareness about the asexual community. The author wanted to help educate others about the continuously changing vocabulary in regards to human sexuality, specific to the asexual umbrella. The same creator made an updated version (2015), that image is also floating around the internet.

However, troll blogs and the like have grabbed this image, using every excuse under the sun to bully those who identify as one of these terms.  THAT is not ok.

Commentary:

This image popped up on “know your meme” and it was just bullies using the image as an excuse to take a shit on this image. So, the creator of the actual image stepped in and “marked” the image with the origin story. The creator notes that they didn’t know about watermarking at the time of the image and because of that, that’s the reason why there’s no watermark on said image.

So actually “know your meme” with this picture.

Stylish_Rubble

I don't know mane I've seen some of the memes from this picture they're pretty funny. 

Stylish_Rubble
3 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

w

FictoVore. I like the Rumble Fish GIF. That film is great

I've seen that been used to discriminate against ppl by both sjws and anti-sjws on tumblr.

Archived