I don't know if I'm asexual or what

GreenBlink41

I don't really know how to start this. I'm just a guy who's nearly 20 and I don't know my sexuality or nothin. I don't know if I'm gay, bi, straight, or what. I've only ever had 2 relationships (with females). I don't know my sexuality. It sounds stupid. Not knowing who you like, who you are. I don't know if I'm just not attracted to anyone or just lack the confidence, lack of social skills or just being a so called 'beta'. My past 2 relationships ended because it was more like close friends than boyfriend and girlfriend. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. 

It's totally okay to still be questioning! I know plenty of people who were quite older when they finally decided they were this or that, and not because of social pressure or anything. They just weren't certain until then. You don't sound dumb at all.

Also "alpha" and "beta" males, and wolves for that matter, are entirely made up. People are just different (although personally, I think "alpha males" just sound like careless, misogynistic jerks making excuses).

Anyways, in your situation, I'd ask myself some questions. Like, do you crave a relationship? Is it romantic, sexual, both, neither? Do you imagine a man, a woman, either? What, physically and/or mentally/emotionally, do you find attractive about the people or person you imagine?

I'd start with those and go from there. How you answer those questions will hopefully lead you to more which after THAT will help you figure things out :)

• Like 1

I'm honestly not sure. I feel like I want one but there's just something stopping me from going out and getting one. Stopping me from doing anything with anyone. I feel like I could have a relationship with men and women but just not the sex part with men. Not sure about women. As for what I find attractive I don't even know. Nothing really, I just sometimes like people. Not often