I am a Squish...?

SquishKel

I have always seen people refer to squishes as a crush. So 'I have a squish on someone' but I believe I am a Squish.... As in I have had so many with people that's how I view all of my friends. It's either an all-or-none situation with me. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

I don't think ive ever heard of anyone calling themselves a squish before, but it is a cool word, and if you think it's fitting you can go right ahead and use it :) 

Also I would like to see the word squish used more often, in general. People need to say squish more often. It's such a fun word to say.... and this got weird.

On 11/9/2017 at 4:44 PM, Lichley said:

I don't think ive ever heard of anyone calling themselves a squish before, but it is a cool word, and if you think it's fitting you can go right ahead and use it :) 

Also I would like to see the word squish used more often, in general. People need to say squish more often. It's such a fun word to say.... and this got weird.

Hehehe... it's not weird. And it is a fun word. I also haven't heard of this but it fits me so well. 

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hey!

I don't want to seem like a creeper for responding to all your posts xD

But I want to tell you you've got my support! I agree with Lichley, it's a great word!

Archived