Today's epiphany

MyLilyCat

So I was out on a walk at lunch time talking to myself (as you do…) and I came to a big realisation, that’s kinda taken a weight off my shoulders.

I was thinking about (and maybe singing) some Christmas songs and how I want to be loved at Christmas and then my normal fear about sex popped into my mind. I want love, but not sex. But then I said, ‘but that’s off the table now, there are lots of people like you and you don’t have to worry about it’ and I actually believe it this time!

I realised that that was why I was always so worried about meeting a man’s gaze or approaching a woman I thought was attractive, in the back of my mind there was always the fear that it would eventually lead to sex and I didn’t want that. But I don’t have to worry about that now, I have found like-minded people! And who knows there might even be someone around who feels the same and we click and spend Christmases snuggled into chairs (alone or together) with cats and live happily ever after!

I thought I would share my breakthrough, I need to tell someone and it might even help someone else ^_^

Yay, that's a great break through! I'm glad you managed to sort everything out :) 

Archived