Middle name?

ReyGraves

Does anyone have suggestions for middle names that would go with Rey? My last name is two syllables and starts with K. I’m thinking a one or two syllable middle name to keep my full name sounding...smooth? 

I have an idea that I have fixated on and am unable to think of others. I hoping something you say could help spark something. 

I’ve tried family names (Keeping my current one just doesn’t really work and I’ve failed to find a unisex/male version of my mom and sister’s middle name(which are the same)) The only one I like the sound of is actually my dad’s middle name. Having the same middle name wouldn’t be a problem but it was literally the first thing I thought of and I want to explore this fully before settling. (I guess this isn’t a bad thing since Rey was one of two names that I had first thought of)

Thanks in advance! 

Rey Allejandro K, Rey Jonas K, Rey Rico K (almost alliteration), Rey Rey K (it rhymes :P ), Rey parker K, Rey Landon K, Rey Dawson K... in the end it's down to what sort of names you like, but here's a few random ones :) 

How about Rex ?? ReY ReX....get it ?? 

I love the name Rey! Do you want the middle name to be unisex and/or masculine?

More unisex: Rey Tyler, Rey Francis, Rey Lee

More masculine: Rey Michael, Rey Daniel, Rey Matthew, Rey Alexander / Rey Xander*

*might not work with the K in your last name

I know a f-m who's called themselves Axel. I think it's a cool name and Rey Axel K .........   sounds cool

It could be anything you want: Rey Allen K.; Rey Zee K., etc. It could even be one you make up yourself, that no one else has ever used, before (e.g., Zak).

^_^ Have you tried using each letter of the alphabet to help you narrow down which letter(s) you'd prefer it to start with (i.e., which one(s) sound good to you)?

14 hours ago, lazypanda said:

How about Rex ?? ReY ReX....get it ?? 

Lol, I do, but then my name would be King King. :’D

I like Rey Parker and Rey Tyler. I thought about Rey Lee but that sounds too much like the female name Rayli (Raylee) when said together. 

The one I had been thinking of previously was Rey James K. I haven’t looked at all the letters, maybe I’ll go through that way.

5 hours ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

^_^ Have you tried using each letter of the alphabet to help you narrow down which letter(s) you'd prefer it to start with (i.e., which one(s) sound good to you)?

I think I’m drawn to the ones that have a sort of sharp puff(?) at the beginning. Like T, J, and P. Not K since I’m not sure two K names would sound to cohesive. So I think the three are:

-Rey Parker

-Rey Tyler

-Rey James

I’ll mull over these over the next few days/weeks. I talked with my dad and he said he would honored if I used his middle name. And I find it appropriate since he was the one to give me my original middle name. 

Thanks everyone!

Archived