queerplatonic relationship??? help

jay.hawk.dove

jay.hawk.dove

So their me, my partner (we been dating now for a little over a month), and our friend. now we all become friends at the same time we join an online group chat thing together and all become really close.  we have been talking since February we are all really close and our group chat is named family, we all love each other. I and my partner have romanic love for each other where it platonic love for our friend. y partner is poly and my friend is aro I have no idea what I am tbh. but I know I want to live with both of them, I want to kiss my partner good morning and wake up next to them. then go out and make breakfast for my partner and friend and me to eat together. we all talk about living together. I and my partner live in the us but across the country, our friend lives in Australia but we have talked about all moving to one place in the us. lately, our friend feels like they are in the way. and that we don't need them now that me and my partner are now a thing. so I been thinking of maybe asking our friend to be in a queerplatonic relationship with me and my partner, I talk to my partner about it earlier today and they have through but don't feel queerplatonic relationship fits cause it is a friendship. and we both worried we putting to much into it. 

I guess I want to know what you think of when you think queerplatonic relationship? is there another thing out there like queerplatonic relationship that might fit better. Do you think we should just leave it as it is and not call it anything? 

Archived