Shouldn't I leave? I am not asexual as I thought.

In a bad relationship.

An abusive one.

I'm sorry, I cant be part of this. 

Hi there, @Ratsorizzo, I'm not sure I can understand what you're asking.
Are you alright...?

37 minutes ago, Ratsorizzo said:

Is it my bizarre sense of humor? Of the fact, I AM IN A RELATIOSHIP.???

WIth a beater.

???

ARE you not entertained? Wanna see bruises? Huh?

I'm sorry, I cant be part of this. 

It sounds like you are saying you are in an abusive relationship. 
I am not sure what you are saying, but this thread is in the "questions about asexuality" forum, and I would like to help, if there's some question you have, or help that you need.
Otherwise you may want to slap a TW trigger warning on the thread, just as many of our users have been in abusive relationships in the past. Thanks!

I'm a fraud to all of you. I still am in a relationship. I am not happy.  I was trying to say goodbye to her, but I am stuck.

You don't have to be asexual to be on this forum. We welcome all people, regardless of sexuality.

• Like 2

This is better until I figure out how to end it with her and fix myself. But thanks for the support. I mean it.

You need to go to the police if you are in an abusive relationship. I know it is not easy and it is even harder for a man, but no-one has a right to abuse you. And it is not your fault.

drjohnhwatson

You can be in a relationship even if you are asexual.  The abuse thing--you need to talk to someone about it, whether it's the police or a therapist, and if you can get out, do so.  It is very difficult; my mother was in one too and it is tough for men because often people don't believe men or negate their feelings, which is wrong.

As to not being asexual, you can be on this site and not be asexual.  There are many prominent people on here who are bisexual, heterosexual, pansexual, homosexual, and whatever else.  This community doesn't gate-keep and throw out a banhammer if you're not asexual.

I hope that you get the help that you need and find happiness soon no matter what decision you make.