interesting stuff

As I was standing yesterday talking to my boss who knows about my asexuality and who is very sexual himself, I caught myself looking at all the women asses that passed by there, and there many there, and they looked appetizing. Knowing now about asexuality and me being highly sensitive, I realized I was picking up my boss's sexuality and I told him so. He didn't pay too much attention to it and talked about a Colombian employee there who has a huge ass while being very slim. I would NEVER look at a woman's ass with lust without picking up some sexual male near me stimulus towards them. What do you People think about this?

MostliiGhostii

Honestly I think it’s learned behaviour. We can be who we are and yet somehow learn to understand other people’s point of views; especially if we constantly hear them.

It’s really odd, isn’t it?? It seems as if since we’re aware of ourselves and must CONSTANTLY be aware of the sexual views of common society we become confused about ourselves in this world.

I can understand where you’re coming from, as I too have accidently walked into this synthetic understanding of sex or lust. It’s like a foreign voice in your head telling you things you’d never think of?