• Announcements

• Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
Bjob

Blowjobs

Bjob

To put it bluntly, are there any others here whose only sexual enjoyment is giving Blowjobs? If so perhaps we could form a discussion group. If not, I apologize for bringing up the subject. Thanks.

prib23

Well Bill C!inton said fellatio didn't count as sex. ( Not Democrat bashing, I can't stand Republicans either).  So I guess if you can control the connotations of words and the language long enough blow job could mean anything or nothing. Seems a true Asexual wouldn't want to engage in foreplay that could be a click away from orgasm land.

Puck

Honestly, I don't know that this is the place where you will find others who enjoy that. There may be, but most here are Asexual or close too and so don't find any benefit from any sexual activities. But I could be wrong, maybe there are some in the community who enjoy it.

Moved from The Gray Area to The Sex Talk

Puck

Moderator for The Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussions and The Sex Talk

Bjob

Thanks. Since I'm a Congenital Eunuch, I tend to see things in a different light. I do understand where your coming from though. I guess we can just wait and see what happens.

Snao Cone

I'm not into giving blow jobs, which surprises some people because I used to put a lot of things in my mouth (like pen caps or whatever - in high school my friends had a very Freudian take on that). I just...meh, it doesn't do anything for me.

I know there are some members here who do like it though. I'll let them find their way here instead of naming them...for now. :ph34r:

Mezzo Forte

You know, taking testosterone impacted my attitude toward blowjobs a bit:

Spoiler

I was completely uninterested in any/all forms of sexual contact pre-T; however, while I'm still 1000% uninterested in any form of penetration, I feel weirdly open to the idea of receiving handjobs or blowjobs in theory. I'm not too interested in giving them, but with the downstairs growth from HRT, receiving them sounds like it could potentially be pleasant if I ever met anyone who I'd be comfortable sharing that experience with. The whole lack of attraction thing makes finding someone who fits that criteria a bit less likely though.

CosineTheChristmasCat

Personally, before I ever started having sex the idea of giving a blowjob disgusted me to the point I would have an anxiety attack. Now since I have a loving partner and, well, things happened the way it did, It's probably one of my favourite things to do for him. I greatly enjoy and receive pleasure out of giving him a blow-job. Is it everyone's cup of tea? No. 

Ciri

My ex once forced me into giving him a blowjob. I bit him. He screamed. I enjoyed it. 

*puts mic down and leaves*

TopHatCat

I know from psych class that people can feel sexual arousal from anything-ears, feet, etc. The context or association with sex can be part of what makes it arousing. But isn't a blowjob way more of an enjoyable experience for one person than the other? But also...gross...

So due to asexuality, most people here probably won't find it appealing but may experience arousal from the act itself because of the mouth being an erogenous zone.

Grinchmer
12 minutes ago, TopHatCat said:

But isn't a blowjob way more of an enjoyable experience for one person than the other?

Depends on the person. There are people who are totally into giving blowjobs, even more than they are into receiving some. I used to know a woman who doesn't like giving blowjobs to men, but she was okay with performing oral on woman and she liked to be on the receiving end of both.

TopHatCat

@Homer That's one of those things I will have to take people's word for. Maybe it's my ace getting in the way, lol.

Grinchmer
7 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

Could that be more related to exploring? I'd assume that if my downstairs equipment changed, I'd like to know what I can('t) do with it.

Mezzo Forte
1 hour ago, Homer said:

Could that be more related to exploring? I'd assume that if my downstairs equipment changed, I'd like to know what I can('t) do with it.

Oh for sure:

Spoiler

I never explored anything down there pre-T. Heck, the only reason I noticed the downstairs growth was because I accidentally bumped it with a hair trimmer a few days after my first shot. (Downstairs growth occurs very quickly and very dramatically when starting HRT. The only other effects that tend to appear that quickly are acne and the libido spike.) I went from basically not even registering that I have a clit (probably couldn't have found it if I looked) to having a functional analog to a dick in a matter of days. That said, I didn't get the absurd libido spike that normally happens with testosterone, and that part was way too sensitive for me to want to try anything.

Actually, since we're already in the realm of TMI, the first time I had ever so much as attempted masturbation was 8 months into HRT, and that was basically when I started actually exploring that part of my body. I didn't even know I was capable of arousal before then. Go figure that my biggest trepidation about starting T came from the downstairs growth, yet that ended up one of the most unexpectedly positive changes from HRT.

Grinchmer
2 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

Oh for sure:

Reveal hidden contents

I never explored anything down there pre-T. Heck, the only reason I noticed the downstairs growth was because I accidentally bumped it with a hair trimmer a few days after my first shot. (Downstairs growth occurs very quickly and very dramatically when starting HRT. The only other effects that tend to appear that quickly are acne and the libido spike.) I went from basically not even registering that I have a clit (probably couldn't have found it if I looked) to having a functional analog to a dick in a matter of days. That said, I didn't get the absurd libido spike that normally happens with testosterone, and that part was way too sensitive for me to want to try anything.

Actually, since we're already in the realm of TMI, the first time I had ever so much as attempted masturbation was 8 months into HRT, and that was basically when I started actually exploring that part of my body. I didn't even know I was capable of arousal before then. Go figure that my biggest trepidation about starting T came from the downstairs growth, yet that ended up one of the most unexpectedly positive changes from HRT.

Thanks for explaining, that was helpful :)

Bjob

I tried the HRT thing years ago and found that it wasn't for someone like myself. To me it didn't seem natural. If this was something I had lost and was trying to make up for, it might have made sense. My dabbling in the art of Fellatio came about through curiosity, but soon became a bad habit. No, it is not something that I encourage others to do.

CosineTheChristmasCat
17 hours ago, TopHatCat said:

But isn't a blowjob way more of an enjoyable experience for one person than the other?

As someone who actually enjoys giving my partner them, something I can say is this: Do you ever like giving someone a backrub and them telling you how thankful they are for you to do it? Or scratching their head and you see their eyes close because it feels good? Or, have you ever had a physical touch (even if not sexual) that made you thank the person for doing it? Basically, that's what it's like giving a blowjob. It's more enjoyable to one for sure, but if you enjoy making the other person feel pleasure, it gives you pleasure to make that person happy. Very simple way of putting it, but that's the gist of it. :)

Bjob
26 minutes ago, CosineTheCat said:

It's more enjoyable to one for sure, but if you enjoy making the other person feel pleasure, it gives you pleasure to make that person happy. Very simple way of putting it, but that's the gist of it. :)

Could not have said it better myself.

TopHatCat

That’s just it though, I haven’t. But I trust everyone here in their assessment. I’m at least a little sex repulsed, but that’s why I wanted to know how the one giving it could enjoy it, I had my suspicions that what you said was the case.

ChillaKilla
On 11/7/2017 at 12:20 PM, Mezzo Forte said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was completely uninterested in any/all forms of sexual contact pre-T; however, while I'm still 1000% uninterested in any form of penetration, I feel weirdly open to the idea of receiving handjobs or blowjobs in theory. I'm not too interested in giving them, but with the downstairs growth from HRT, receiving them sounds like it could potentially be pleasant if I ever met anyone who I'd be comfortable sharing that experience with. The whole lack of attraction thing makes finding someone who fits that criteria a bit less likely though.

Can confirm, it’s good stuff

Bjob

Absolutely no argument here concerning the benefits of testosterone. However in my case being a congenital Eunuch, it did nothing for me except to cause confusion. Granted, I was much younger then, but I doubt if I would find any change now. As far as my giving Blowjobs are concerned, I began doing that mostly out of curiosity. Sort of trying to "fit in" I suppose. Now I have no way of knowing whether being a Eunuch caused the compulsion that I have for that now or not, But I have always felt that it might have.  Strangely, I have always tried to persuade those that I have met who were interested in giving them not to do it. Life as a Fellator is not an easy one whether you are a Eunuch or not.

Thanks for allowing me my two cents on the matter.

nanogretchen4

Oral sex is probably the second item on the short list of common vanilla sex acts. Virtually everyone who is dating a man or married to one gives blowjobs at least occasionally. It's not remarkable enough to be an identity or to merit a special label. Have you ever heard anyone refer to a married heterosexual woman as a Fellator? Probably not. I've heard a ruder term with the same literal meaning applied to a gay man, but that's about homophobia rather than about a totally mainstream sex act.

Ciri
On 11/29/2017 at 8:51 PM, nanogretchen4 said:

Oral sex is probably the second item on the short list of common vanilla sex acts. Virtually everyone who is dating a man or married to one gives blowjobs at least occasionally. It's not remarkable enough to be an identity or to merit a special label. Have you ever heard anyone refer to a married heterosexual woman as a Fellator? Probably not. I've heard a ruder term with the same literal meaning applied to a gay man, but that's about homophobia rather than about a totally mainstream sex act.

You’ve just made me picture my mum giving my dad oral. 

that really gross. 

Baggage_warrior

Is someone offering them? Yes please! XD sorry, just wanted to be childish on a serious thread...

But in all honesty, I would never ask for one, but if my partner offers I would accept because she would obviously want to make me feel good, and I don't want to reject her ^_^