late nights

pudding24

So it's late at night and I'm sitting here in my bed wondering if I should buy some Chinese or not. I think that this is the time where girls start wondering whether they should have a boyfriend or not. I don't personally see a reason to have one right now or ever. I don't know I guess some people have a hard time going to sleep at night without having someone to hold. Lol! I don't know maybe if I slept with someone in that way I would feel that way. But then if I did then maybe I'm just doing it for the familiarity and not because I like it. I don't know I think its pretty cool to not really have to worry about people aand what they think. Guys may be afraid to be called gay if they say that they don't have that problem but then don't they get called mushy or wimps because they like to do that kind of stuff? So unless they're worried about girls who they're probably not going to date and guys thqt arent good friends then why would they care about it in the first place? I can understand not wanted to be taunted but that's someone else's narrow minded opinion because they don't know who they are. Does it really matter who says what or what they think? Or does it really matter what we think of ourselves around someone else? I don't think that any of it matters. All that I think matters is whetherbyoure happy with someone or not. And if you're not happy with that person then it's probably best that you leave. I don't stay in relationships for something to talk about or talk to people to say that I'm talking to someone. I do it because I love it and because that's what i want to do...if that's what I choose to do. I think I'm happy with being by myself and I don't think that anyone or anything can change that. I have absolutely no problem with being alone and I think I like it. Why not? 

Um.. That was a wide aimed rant xD

I agree with you.

Did you come to any conclusion that night?

Archived