Thoughts on kissing/cuddling. Favorite kinds of kissing?

SuperSpAceChips

It really depends on how close I am to the person. With my previous boyfriend he loved cuddling me, as he was very sensual person so loved holding my hand and whatnot.  I didn't mind it, it was very cute and made our bond stronger. Kissing is a bit of a grey area for me, as it depends on my mood, usually I'm not overly keen on them, they're just not my thing, kiss on the forehead is fine, anything like being kissed on the lips, I'm a bit like "meh, whatever" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favorite type of kisses? The Hershey kind.

Every once in a while I'll accept/give a cheek one with my SO, but that's really it. The closest thing for mouth to mouth was a CPR model.

"Thanks for your IgA sample, but I don't really think it's going to help with my immune system." 

I haven’t dated but I think I would like touching noses Eskimo kissing!

Nightfox k'Sheyna

I'm really picky about touching in general, but with the right person I love snuggling and cuddling. Kisses are okay if they're short.  The forehead is the best place for kisses! I don't know why, but they feel so much sweeter and more sincere to me 😊

No with the mouth-touchy, thanks.  Kisses are where my comfort zone ends. I tried long kisses a few times for the other person's sake and never felt more than uncomfortable about it.

Janus the Fox

I prefer cuddles, feels more fulfilling than other physical acts, like them from behind from my bf.  Kisses I prefer is simple lip contact, gentle face-to-face contact, those feel the most special to me compared to the full deep tongue thing.

Archived