Thoughts on kissing/cuddling. Favorite kinds of kissing?

SuperSpAceChips

SuperSpAceChips

I am a romantic asexual and i love to cuddle and kiss. I was curious to see what other asexuals feel about kissing or even cuddling! I love Eskimo kisses! What are everybody else's thoughts?

Cuddling is great - kissing, not so much. But I think I'd like Eskimo kisses (Is that just rubbing noses together?), though I've never tried it.

SuperSpAceChips

Yeah that's what eskimo kisses are. They aren't kisses per say but they're cute.

I love kissing and mostly love cuddling. My love language is touch, so I'm pretty tactile. On the flip side of this though is that when I'm upset or if I don't care for someone, touching becomes a bit of a problem for me.

As for kissing, I love kissing. I pretty much look at every adult I meet and wonder what it'd be like to kiss them and am comfortable kissing people casually. Won't hold hands with just anyone but I'll kiss a stranger, lol.

Cuddling is okay, but can be a bit uncomfortable for me if I think too much into it. Kissing, on the other hand, is something I dislike. I just don't want anything to do with it.Β 

I like cuddling and sometimes I need it, but it can also make me uncomfortable to be so close to another person, even if I know them well.

Kissing in the traditional sense isn't my cup of tea. Eskimo kisses are nice, though.

AncientAmateur

I find I always need to be doing something/can't sit still even when watching movies/tv & so forth, so I find cuddling a bit annoying because I'd rather be actually doing something, plus i quite often find it can be a bit uncomfortable/can't find a comfortable position. I do like kissing sometimes, but if it goes on for too long I get bored.

Β 

(I'm currently questioning as to whether I'm aro or not)

SuperSpAceChips

Yeah I agree. Though for me a lengthy kiss is good every now and then. Idk.

SamwiseLovesLife

ALL CUDDLES AND KISSES PLEASE.

Seriously though, I'll happily kiss friends and don't even think it's odd. I've made out with friends before, so long as it's not a prelude to sex I just enjoy any physical contact :P

• 3 weeks later...

The concept of kissing is icky to me. Swallowing someone else's bacteria and virus ladden mucus and spit is just repugnant to me. I'd rather fill my stomach with good things instead. Cuddling is nice, but not a necessity. I haven't done it in years and don't miss it.Β 

Cuddling is too warm, would only do it if specifically requested.

Β 

Kissing is good,Β no preference. Β No PDAs.

ill kiss anything bar lips and genitals. i like to get kissed on my stomach, shoulders..legs...

Β 

ill only hug my mother and grandma

Β 

ill only cuddle my grandma, mother or dogΒ 

Β 

im a dont fuckin touch me person.Β 

J. van Deijck

I enjoy cuddling and kissing (of almost all kinds) with my bf only. I would be happy to hug my friends, too.

besides that, I don't like when people touch me. unless you are special to me, as stated above.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
On 6.11.2017 at 4:01 AM, SuperSpAceChips said:

I am a romantic asexual and i love to cuddle and kiss. I was curious to see what other asexuals feel about kissing or even cuddling! I love Eskimo kisses! What are everybody else's thoughts?

I guess I'd enjoy evry kind of close tender cuddling or kisses without any special preferences.

Β 

21 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I enjoy cuddling and kissing (of almost all kinds) with my bf only. I would be happy to hug my friends, too.

besides that, I don't like when people touch me. unless you are special to me, as stated above.

All the same with me :D

Β 

Cuddling is probably my favourite thing in the entire world. I've never kissed anyone, and I don't really want to.

I'm awkward with everything so cuddling doesn't happen often. I like it once I figure out what to do with my arms. With the right person, cuddling makes me extremely happy. When my hands aren't sweaty, holding hands is the best too.

Β 

I've never kissed anyone like that. But the thought of it grosses me out. I hope I never have to, swapping spit doesn't seem like a good past time.

I'm seriously interested in the draw toward cuddling. Β Being extremely sensitive to heat, I rarely even sleep with a blanket unless it's the dead of winter. Β While the closeness would be doable, I couldn't be directly touching something that was 98.6 degrees for an extended period of time over a large portion of my body. Β Even when I've had pets I still found the warmth to be overwhelming.

I'm fine with both cuddling and kissing. Cuddling I'm happy to do with people that I'm close to (I have cuddles with my mother on a regular basis), and kissing I'm happy to do with people I'm close to as well, whether that's in a romantic or platonic way. Not a fan of open mouth kissing, but I have kissed some of my friendsΒ on the lips before and found it totally okay. Can'do either for too long, especially kissing as my thoughts just wonder and I get bored, but for a while I'm okay with bothΒ 

Hermit Advocate

I find all forms of mouth to mouth kissing to be gross. I don't like it, it does nothing for me and makes me feel a bit disgusting afterwords.Β I don't mind a quick kiss on the forehead or cheek if I know the person really well (aka my family). Cuddling is best with a fluffy animal. With another human, I suppose I'd be open to it but it's not really my thing. I'd take cuddling with my cat over cuddling with a human any day.Β 

6 hours ago, Hermit Advocate said:

I'd take cuddling with my cat over cuddling with a human any day.Β 

Same, but with my dog. He's a great cuddler when he's tired. A few times I accidentally fell asleep on the floor cuddling with him. I woke up realized the time and then hugged my puppy and fell back asleep.Β 

Hi! Relatedish comment here. Does anyone know of a word that's like horny, but like where you just want to kiss/touch a person? Cause honestly that's me all the time lol. If there isn't a word already, we should come up with one...

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  -mae

I have little experience with kissing and no experience with cuddling. However, I yearn to do those things with someone. I want to cuddle I always imagine being the one cuddled. I also want to kiss, fromΒ chaste to making out (french kissing including).

If it's people I like, like family, I don't mind hugging and kissing their cheeks or forehead. Kiss in the forehead is my favorite, to me it symbolizes care, respect, platonic love for these I care about. However, I don't like people starting these types of acts. It has to be me initiating the hugs and kisses for me to feel happy with then.Β 

J. van Deijck
On 30/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, MaeHovland said:

Hi! Relatedish comment here. Does anyone know of a word that's like horny, but like where you just want to kiss/touch a person? Cause honestly that's me all the time lol. If there isn't a word already, we should come up with one...

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  -mae

...basorexic? :huh:

I would love to have the right handsome to cuddle and snuggle with and kiss--and more!Β  I haven't been able to experience that with somebody but I would like to very much.Β  I am also open to massages.Β  I want to relax and I want someone suitable to relax with me!Β 

Β 

I crave love and affection and I want to love somebody, too.Β  The right person would have all my romantic devotion as I haven't had any of this in real life.Β Β 

I cuddle with my Teddy Bear.Β  It's comforting.Β  I hope I don't sound pathetic!Β Β 

Archived