Am I lithromantic or aromantic?

mel.eucliffe

Hey guys (: 

i‘m in a relationship for almost one month now and it kinda sucks for me. I thought it was just a phase that i‘m always annoyed from her being around but it doesn’t end. When we started the relationship I really liked her and had a crush I guess, but since being in a relationship I don’t feel like that. It annoys me that she always wants to kiss me, it annoys me that I have to be romantic and it annoys me that I need to do everything with her. I know she‘s romantic and I knew I wasn’t, but do I have romantic feelings at all? 

It’s weird, because I already think about breaking up with her and how much of a relief it would be for me. Sometimes I just want to be left alone, but she doesn’t understand. I feel pressured into something I don’t want to do..

HI,

It sounds quite Litho to me, if you were aro I don't think your crush would have been strong enough to actually start a relationship in the first place. As an aro even getting close to the idea of having a romantic relationship gives me the horrors, I just can't actually bring my self to do the whole loving thing. If you're Litho then your feelings would naturally turn off when your initial crush is reciprocated. However, only you can really work out where you fit. It may take you a little while to work it out, but trust yourself and your instincts. It's not fair to either yourself or your partner to stay in the realtionship if you're really not happy or comfortable in it. Hope this helps :cake:.

Archived