pleasure to my woman

I think it was just a little difficult for some of us to follow and understand what you meant, especially when you listed each of your thoughts and feelings into separate posts, in separate forums, rather than into one post, because some people might've not come across or read certain ones in different forums.

^_^ We're just trying to understand what you're trying to say and help you out, because, sometimes, some new people are confused as to the difference between asexuality and celibacy. For example, when you wrote in another thread:

I can be aroused by a hot looking woman just like any other straight male, but that does not mean I want to have sex with her. Something like that.

We don't know what you mean when you say, "aroused," whether you mean you're aroused aesthetically/platonically by women's looks or aroused sexually; they're very different things. So, some might've read "aroused," and thought you meant, "sexually aroused."

6 hours ago, aero58 said:

I think I found how to follow one topic

Yep. And you stopped putting your text into a quote box as if it was somebody else's writing. That's much better :-) :cake:

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/11/2017 at 11:50 AM, aero58 said:

I have sex when I feel the need to give pleasure to my woman, not seeking pleasure for me. Strictly. Dig?

I've met many like that in my time so I understand what you're saying. Some people desire to give pleasure instead of receive it and it's not that uncommon. I know I get the most pleasure from giving pleasure and couldn't enjoy sex in any way if it just the other person trying to please me sexually, not my thing. Some people love to give, some love to receive, and for plenty of others it's giving and receiving in equal measures that gets them off. Takes all sorts to make a world :)