Sweetgirlmysweetgirl

The closest idea to this is a polyamory, which is a desire of intimacy with various partners. This kind can be hetero-, homo-, bi-, pan-, or a- kind of polyamorous. Why I didn't finished any of the sexual orientations? Because these can be either sexual or romantic attractions. By the information you gave, I would say:

• Amorous Homosexual
  • Hetero-romantic asexual

These two can co-exist. Of course, I can be wrong on what kind of sexuality and romanticism you may be. Hope I kind of help. :) 

OP sounds like a very rare case of someone who is homosexual but heteromantic? If they only desire sex with women but only seems to like men romantically?

Is that how you see yourself, OP?

Sounds pretty tough D:

1 minute ago, Sweetgirlmysweetgirl said:

Thank you so much, these are helpful to know about, does sound a bit like what I may be. 

You're welcome.

I wish to make an edit. It's not amorous homosexual, but in fact aromantic homosexual. Sorry about that.

8 minutes ago, Sweetgirlmysweetgirl said:

Yes, all my wet dreams from when I was 11 to 20 have been always girls but, my crushes and interests are always guys. It's baffling to me! haha

Sounds about right -- as @thegrayace said... 

your attraction to women is aromantic but your attraction to men is not sexual.. 

edit whoops this posted too early D:

Sweetgirlmysweetgirl
On 11/2/2017 at 4:48 AM, thegrayace said:

You're welcome.

I wish to make an edit. It's not amorous homosexual, but in fact aromantic homosexual. Sorry about that.

Sweetgirlmysweetgirl
On 11/2/2017 at 4:52 AM, gaogao said:

Sounds about right -- as @thegrayace said... 

your attraction to women is aromantic but your attraction to men is not sexual.. 

edit whoops this posted too early D:

I kind of wonder if maybe the reason you are romantic towards men is the notion that you can't start a family with a woman?

I have a lesbian friend who, a long time ago, was in an intense sexual relationship with her best friend.

She describes it as a pretty intense sexual relationship.

It came to an end because her friend wanted to start a family and she couldn't see it happening with her.

It made me wonder if maybe similar notions might be a motivator for how you feel.

Truthfully I might be completely wrong, but I wanted to share a new perspective.

Have a beautiful day.

Beep.  More generally, androromantic gynesexual is an example of something found in an index somewhere, called "cross orientation identity" or "mixed orientation identity."  This ordinary human finds it rather perplexing that MOI or COI are very obscure terms when we so often talk about sexual and romantic orientation separately, it being common to see things like "homoromantic ace" or "aro heterosexual."  Boop.

everywhere and nowhere

And this is why the split attraction model is really useful. Because, contrary to what some people believe, asexuals are not the only people with mismatched levels of attraction.

Archived