Sexual dreams

Charlie Weasley

2 hours ago, Gladstone said:

I have such dreams from time to time, looks like I'm an exception here... I even have this strange sensation, that usually wakes me up. I guess it might be the sleep orgasm? The feeling is ok. Not wonderful, but ok. Do you think it may question my asexuality?

Nope, our subconscience just tells us stuff sometimes. No worries.

Sometimes, but very rarely. In the dreams things are never really realistic, though. They're usually what I wish sex could be like, because if it were more like this I'd like it more.

Fortunate.

I think with me it's the opposite.  The dreams feel realistic (if you take aside the one fact that I would never, ever be doing what my perspective character in the dream is doing) and they're terrifying and it's not at all something I'd want.

On 10/29/2017 at 12:46 PM, Charlie Weasley said:

hey i have started to have really tactile sexual dreams and it feels like i am someone else in the dream. 

do you ever enjoy or experience those type of dreams at all?

and i mean literal foreplay, intercourse and sex, not symbolism, like idk ice cream licking^^

Hey! So my dreams are rarely vivid, and often are a blur but I can most definitely say I have had sexual dreams. I have had a handful in my life actually. When I was much younger these dreams would make me feel uneasy, I felt as if they were more negative rather than "romantic sexual dreams" if that makes any sense. But I've had a couple in my adulthood that I actually enjoyed. They were good dreams, with just a overall "nice" overtone. This makes no sense to me due to my discomfort in real life in sexual situations, I don't know what made my sexual dreams with age become more soothing rather than alarming, but I guess dreams are just dreams lol.

I don't really get sexual dreams at all... I remember one from maybe 6 years ago, when I was dreaming about being in an arranged marriage in some poor foreign country and one other dream in which I was having sex with a blue cloud (I know, WEIRD), suspended in air. So yes, 2 sexual dreams. Nudity appears in my dreams from time to time, but it's not sexual. Some sensual scenes, hugging, kissing - yes, but it just never progresses to sex.

It's like it's all completely unimportant to my sleeping mind.  

My sex dreams have been all over the place. They don't happen often, but they really range in terms of gender and whether or not I'm participating.

I've had dreams where I'm watching people have sex (but I'm not actually there, I'm like an invisible eye/presence). I've had some where I'm participating but watching myself from third person perspective, but yet still feeling the sensations as if the acts were happening to me. I've had dreams about people I'm romantically attracted to, and also of people I would never consider doing anything with (family members... eww). I would say it's about half and half in terms of gender, even though I consider myself homoromantic. It seems to have aligned with my romantic orientation more as I have grown older though.

Huh. In terms of actual dreams, I can't remember. Even so, if I think about sexual acts, in order for me to feel any arousal, I can't be in it, and it has to be third person (like I'm an invisible presence) and usually the people in the fantasy/daydream have to be fictional. Real people are too awkward to think about. I don't feel the urge to masturbate, I just kinda sit there and think "Wow, that's cute/insert verb here" then I feel slightly awkward about it.

EDIT: So I just remembered that I did get one sexual dream. It was third person (I was nowhere to be found thankfully) and the characters had hilariously hammy dialogue. Like bad erotica levels of bad. Was kinda entertaining but it was awkward thinking about it the next day.

In all honesty, I just think for people who have sexual dreams, part of the subconscious just never got the asexual memo, lol. 

Once in a blue moon, I'll have a sex dream. They're usually vague, and mostly all I remember when I wake up is the pleasant physical sensations I had while sleeping. (The feelings can be super intense, which I enjoy.) It's maybe 50-50 whether there will be anyone else in the dream or if it'll be just me.

Last night I actually had my first ever sex dream about someone I know IRL, which was weird. One of my friends and I were out dancing at a bar, then went home together and hooked up in graphic, pleasurable detail. Sleeping-me was really super into it, even though thinking about her that way in the waking world grosses me out.

35 minutes ago, biblios said:

Once in a blue moon, I'll have a sex dream. They're usually vague, and mostly all I remember when I wake up is the pleasant physical sensations I had while sleeping. (The feelings can be super intense, which I enjoy.) It's maybe 50-50 whether there will be anyone else in the dream or if it'll be just me.

Sounds like me! I think that this pleasant sensation might be a night orgasm.

SuperSpAceChips
On 10/29/2017 at 1:21 PM, Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery said:

I don't dream about that sort of thing a lot but I have once or twice and when I woke up I freaked out and felt really bad about it for the rest of the day. I didn't enjoy it at all and it felt like it wasn't really me in that dream.

Oh boy. Dude the same thing just happened to me lat night and it felt really out of body and just gross. I woke up and was like..."eeeuuugh" and now ima feel weird about it for the rest of the day

...great

Edit: just to mention, it didn't even show any nudity or another person or anything it was just implied. It was still so weird..

I don't remember much from last nights dream, but this part stuck with me: I was fighting some guy... Not really, but we kind of circled each other and looked at the opponent, teasing. And there was kind of a sexual tension I noticed and in my dream I knew he noticed too. 

This made me think: do you dream about sexual attraction (or at least what your subconsciousness thinks that might be)? 

Thinking back, I once in a while have a dream like this, where my dream-self and a guy (sometimes someone I know, sometimes not) are somewhat attracted to each other. In most dreams we both know/feel it but almost never really act on it or even show it...

It's weird thinking about this, in my dreams it makes complete sense :blink:

• 1 month later...
Clvr_Hnds_Guy

i have had some strange ones which i sort of remember parts of it with it ending strangely or something happening so it doesnt end at all meaning i wake up or forget what else happens.  i do suppose the dreams depend on your mood and how your feeling when you to go bed

Never had any. I mean, I usually cannot recall any dreams I have except for the odd one where I die horribly.

If I did have any dreams that could have led to something more I noticed it immediately cut off before anything could take place (same way as my nightmares did upon the moment I was going to die) or if something  had happened I can't really detect if anything actually did happen. Like,  no detail. And the other person in that dream is unknown. Again, no detail whatsoever.

I see a poster mention wet dreams. Is that actually a thing that happens because honestly it comes across as a myth.

I've had 3 sex dreams in my whole lifetime. Each dream doesn't make me any less Asexual.

But its important to know that the only thing that makes you Asexual is that you lack sexual attraction or desire. Sexual dreams does not a sexual make. Dreams are just random neurons in your brain firing together anyway. 

• 5 months later...
Shannoonuns

Sorry I'm late 

I can relate to some of these. Thanks for sharing 

I have sex dreams often-ish but they're weird. They usually start like normal dreams and the beginning is really detailed.

The sex bit not so much.

My brain uses crushes, exes, it might make somebody up or it could be a friend.

We get on really well in what ever weird dream situation we're in and theyre really nice and i like them and the dream starts getting romantic

but as soon as it gets past a hug they lose all thier defining traits. They won't even have a face. It's freaky

Ive had dreams where I've woken up because I went to kiss them and they had no face and it scared me but most of the time its not scary. I'm just not paying attention to how they look. 

I think my brain knows exactly what I'm looking for in a romantic partner so can give me a really detailed person to talk to but there is litterally no physical reference so my brain can't actually give me my ideal person when it comes to sex