Funny would you rather?

Lord Pocky

I got bored and wanted to do something.

okay, here it goes:

Would you rather eat salad for a week or go on a date that's all romantic and mushy with love?

I await your responses, please elaborate why you choose what you chose.

I'd pick the date simply cause I love romantic stuff as long as it doesn't get too physical like kissing or touching any private areas.

I couldn't just eat salad for a week (if that's what you meant?) simply cause I snack while doing other stuff and I'd be too lazy to make a salad every time I want to eat something xD

It's a close call since I'm pretty much a carnivore, and too much of the mushy romantic stuff feels suffocating.

But in the end I'd pick the date since that only last a few hours.

Date, because than I can choose whatever I want to it (spoiler: no salad) and not pay for it :D

Diamond Ace of Hearts

Depends who the date's with, I guess, but eating salad for a week would improve my diet about 4,000,000% so I should probably choose that one.

I'd pick the date I guess. I despise salad. And if the dates got no kissing and nothing happens beyond hugs that's fine if a bit awkward. Is this a blind date? Or a date with someone I know? Cause someone I know would be simple. XD

Lord Jade Cross

Give me the salad. Dealing with people is a terrible bore even on just short instances, I could not handle the immense amount of uncomfortableness going out on a date would imply

I already eat salad for lunch every workday, so...salad!  ^_^  Also, I've been on a romantic date, and it made me extremely uncomfortable. 

Salad. I really wouldn't want to go on a date and I don't mind salad anyway.

Only salad or could I put that salad on the cheapest hamburger from let's say McDonalds or Burgerking and it would be okay?

And then it depends who it is I'm going to have to go on a date with and if that person has more in mind than just that date, because I'd rather save myself that awkwardness then and just take the salad (even if my body and mind will hate me for doing so for a week..).

If it's someone I consider suitable to go on a date with, then maybe. It really depends on the individual.

If it's a blind date, that might be too weird for me, same if it's some sort of speed dating.

Also, mushy romantic super-love date sounds somewhat cringy, even if I'm not aromantic.

Despite being aromantic, the date

Coulden't eat a salad if it would save my life. Date I could manipulate in my faviour though.

I love salad so I don't see a problem with having it every day for a week. There are many different types of salads and all kinds of toppings and dressings you can choose from, you can have a different salad for every meal for the whole week! Even months! Fruit salad, taco salad, egg salad. pasta salad, potato salad. There's more to salad than lettuce. 

Fighting_For_Us

The date! Because it only lasts a little while, but with the amount of physical activity I do every week I think I'd die if I could only eat salad. 😂

When you say "eat salad for a week", do you mean nothing but salad? If so, I would definitely choose the date (although it would depend on who it was with).

(wait, is there such a thing as a chocolate salad?)

Archived