• Announcements

    • Kelly

      New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

      See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

      AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

      The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

      Ace Community Census   11/06/17

      It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

      Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

      AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
kvothe

Do you like kissing?

Recommended Posts

[noize:injekktion]
10 minutes ago, Cup-of-cake said:

I prefer tentacles that aren't inside people, thank you very much hentai! 

 

Tentacles are meant to be on octopi, not inside Japanese girls!?

 

but hey, that's tentacle hentai.

...I won't sleep tonight. T.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy

Wait, then what's a 'snog' ? I think it's common among the British?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

...I won't sleep tonight. T.T

You're welcome!  Hentai's weird but people like it (for some strange reason)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
1 minute ago, Cup-of-cake said:

You're welcome!  Hentai's weird but people like it (for some strange reason)?

:lol: I don't get why, but okay xD live and let live :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Santa's Little Elf

Ewwww kissing!

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

:lol: I don;t get why, but okay xD live and let live :lol:

Neither do I, I watched one and I cried. That's my experience with hentai.

 

also, for the sake of your sanity and stomach. Don't watch Boku no pico. 

 

I died on the inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyon.
1 minute ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Wait, then what's a 'snog' ? I think it's common among the British?

It's the same thing as French kissing/necking/making out, but I haven't really heard the word used for a long time (outside of the title of that movie with Angus and the thongs). Maybe it gets used by older people or in other parts of the country, but it's all about "necking" where I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wish Bear 🌠

I am indifferent to it. Or atleast judging from my only experience with it, which was with an ex-boyfriend who I wasn't compatible with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
1 minute ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Neither do I, I watched one and I cried. That's my experience with hentai.

 

also, for the sake of your sanity and stomach. Don't watch Boku no pico. 

 

I died on the inside.

*adds the title to his black list* thanks :P I'd google it out of curiosity, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea while eating XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
Just now, spookyon. said:

It's the same thing as French kissing/necking/making out, but I haven't really heard the word used for a long time (outside of the title of that movie with Angus and the thongs). Maybe it gets used by older people or in other parts of the country, but it's all about "necking" where I am.

Wait is necking when a partner attacks thy neck with kisses? 

 

That stuffs gonna leave bruises, my lord!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

*adds the title to his black list* thanks :P I'd google it out of curiosity, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea while eating XD

Please don't, especially not while eating! Save your virgin eyes, comrade!

 

:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyon.
Just now, Cup-of-cake said:

Wait is necking when a partner attacks thy neck with kisses? 

 

That stuffs gonna leave bruises, my lord!

I think in some places it is...but where I'm from, it's used to mean the same thing as French kissing or making out.

 

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix

No, I don't like it at all. :s I don't like being kissed anywhere on my face. I can tolerate kissing someone on the cheek, but that's only if they wanted it. Besides that, I try to avoid kissing at all costs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy

If someone wants to kiss me, imma walk the fuck out of there yelling "Ha ha ha! Nope!" 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naali

I've only ever kissed one person, but I enjoy/enjoyed it. Even french lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvothe
1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

also, for the sake of your sanity and stomach. Don't watch Boku no pico

My friends and I don't say "go kill yourself", we usually say "Go watch boku no pico".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
19 minutes ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Please don't, especially not while eating! Save your virgin eyes, comrade!

 

:o

...maybe i might read the synopsis at least :o XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naali

My eyes! Gosh even the 2 minute opening song sequence was horrid for that anime. Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
1 minute ago, Naali said:

My eyes! Gosh even the 2 minute opening song sequence was horrid for that anime. Nope.

aweee you dared to try? :o *gives you a cookie in admiration of the courage*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kvothe
1 hour ago, Naali said:

My eyes! Gosh even the 2 minute opening song sequence was horrid for that anime. Nope.

lol 

I'm sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
34 minutes ago, kvothe said:

My friends and I don't say "go kill yourself", we usually say "Go watch boku no pico".

The greatest of all wishes upon your enemies. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]

okay so I have watched the opening. and now... now I just can't stop laughing.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

okay so I have watched the opening. and now... now I just can't stop laughing.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

No, you fool! Once that song is in your head, it shall infest you in your deepest, darkest nightmares?! 

 

(I just felt disturbed by the opening, dear god!) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naali
19 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

aweee you dared to try? :o *gives you a cookie in admiration of the courage*

Yay cookie! I had to see if it was as bad as everyone says...Googled the the images of the show and it wasn't that bad lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
Just now, Cup-of-cake said:

No, you fool! Once that song is in your head, it shall infest you in your deepest, darkest nightmares?! 

 

(I just felt disturbed by the opening, dear god!) 

you know, the truth is that I'm not that easily affected XD *puts the oblivion on you* :3

 

it was just so incredibly stupid that I can't deal with it now XD the song was stupid, too :lol:

thankfully I never have dreams about what I watch. soon I will forget something like this even exists XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
1 minute ago, Naali said:

Yay cookie! I had to see if it was as bad as everyone says...

okay so me too :lol: what do you think about it now? :D

 

also, one more cookie because our last.fm compatibility is Super :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iced Milk Boy
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

you know, the truth is that I'm not that easily affected XD *puts the oblivion on you* :3

 

it was just so incredibly stupid that I can't deal with it now XD the song was stupid, too :lol:

thankfully I never have dreams about what I watch. soon I will forget something like this even exists XD

You're a brave soul. I got halfway through episode three until I just yelled; "fuck this!" And nope'd out of there. 

 

I still hear the tune in my nightmares. *has war flashbacks of the anime*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naali
Just now, Cup-of-cake said:

You're a brave soul. I got halfway through episode three until I just yelled; "fuck this!" And nope'd out of there. 

 

I still hear the tune in my nightmares. *has war flashbacks of the anime*

Halfway? I'm impressed. Idk, now I actually want to get through an episode and not 3 minutes, but it's so not my thing so probably not.

 

3 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

okay so me too :lol: what do you think about it now? :D

 

also, one more cookie because our last.fm compatibility is Super :3

Whoot for more cookies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
2 minutes ago, Cup-of-cake said:

You're a brave soul. I got halfway through episode three until I just yelled; "fuck this!" And nope'd out of there. 

 

I still hear the tune in my nightmares. *has war flashbacks of the anime*

aww do you need forces to fight for you? <3 :D

I'm not brave, i'm just stupid XD and have really awful sense of humour :lol: but wait. I didn't even manage to see anything but that opening yet xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]
Just now, Naali said:

Halfway? I'm impressed. Idk, now I actually want to get through an episode and not 3 minutes, but it's so not my thing so probably not.

 

Whoot for more cookies!

more cookies and a good music! :D *shares cookies around*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now