Do you like kissing?

kvothe

1 minute ago, confusedblue said:

I kind of always assumed that it might happen when you kiss someone in their lips.

If that's how kissing works then count me out! 

900.gif

4 minutes ago, Cup-of-cake said:

If that's how kissing works then count me out! 

900.gif

I am not an expert on this. Never kissed anyone. So keep an open mind. Maybe others who have kissed know better.

The thought or idea of me kissing someone makes my stomach churn. I've thought about it a bunch of times, and each time I've gotten queasy and needed to think about something else. 

(I'm off to bed where I live. Night everyone)

RiseOfCourage

Kissing is funny. I'm simultaneously intrigued yet repelled, and currently settle for dry pecks with my partner. 

PDA? It cheers me to see people genuinely in love and showing mutual affection though. So much better than fighting, hate, or other less loving human activity.

Being treated to loud sucking noises when couples kiss in movies is comical and gross.

My crazy little parrots ideas of kissing is to vomit, then try to feed me the sticky yukk. Sorry little dudes, but it ain't happening! Bird kisses are freaky.

Dog kisses...just not in the mouth you fuzzy cuties.

In college, I went on a rare non-lesbian date after succumbing to social pressure to do what everyone else was doing. Dumbass me just HAD to try to see if I could be "straight." When I was supposed to kiss my date, he opened his mouth like a yawning guppy. A quivering strand of saliva hung between those cavernous jaws. A piece of food was stuck in his front teeth. I backed off in a hurry. I was supposed to push my mouth on THAT!? Hell no!! Averse to hurting an innocent fellow's feelings, I made some excuse about feeling ill and never forced myself to be what I wasn't again.

For my opinion, I'd say yes,especially if I have an aesthetic attraction to someone, but again-this is only my personal preference, so YMMV.

10 hours ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Eyelid kisses? Elaborate, I wish to use for a story! ^w^

Probably the most sensitive of all kisses....reserved for someone very special

3 hours ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Why is saliva swapping even a thing?! Y'all gonna get sick doing that shit! 

latest?cb=20170406202809

:lol: It improves the immune system. 

Well this immune system is getting compromised.

Ha ha!!

Yeah I enjoy kisses! I'm not that fond of french kisses though. They aren't gross or anything they're just really... boring to me? And I never french kiss my girlfriend, she usually starts it and I indulge her because it's not that bad. 

I really enjoy kissing with somebody I have a connection with.

I love sticking my tongue in there and rolling it around.

There you go - a nice image for you.

26 minutes ago, doggalogga said:

I really enjoy kissing with somebody I have a connection with.

I love sticking my tongue in there and rolling it around.

There you go - a nice image for you.

Je7x0Z.gif

ya made me vomit my candy corn mate! Lol.

On 10/31/2017 at 8:11 PM, Cup-of-cake said:

ya made me vomit my candy corn mate! Lol.

Each to their own :)

There are probably people out there that would like to eat that vomit, which I find completely unappealing, but it shows that everybody has varying limits

Hermit Advocate

No. I found it horribly boring and a bit gross. I honestly don't understand why people find it so appealing. French kissing makes me want to vomit. 

colossalpenguins

Overall, I've come to the realisation that I find kissing pretty dull. I think I have a level of detachment from it which makes it difficult to truly enjoy it. Most of the time I find that kissing just ends up with me thinking about other things. The other person generally seems to enjoy it though. *shrug*

Tried it for the first time a couple of weeks back. I thought "Dear God, people find this pleasurable?", so my answer would be a resounding 'NO'.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes it depends on the type of kiss. When it's a "no" it's not really a disgust-related feeling, but more like a "this again? Fine..." type of exasperation.

Not really, I find it really awkward, a peck on the lips is fine, but not often. I just don't like the idea of someone else's saliva in my mouth, it makes me physically cringe 🤢 I'm there for my S.O. to hug me and hold my hand, any kind of "intense" kissing is a big no go for me. 

59 minutes ago, OakTree said:

the idea of someone else's saliva in my mouth, it makes me physically cringe 🤢

The idea of long kisses or French kisses makes me feel this way as well! I've never kissed anyone, but everytime I try to think about it, I get ill!

Well, I just saw The Mummy (2017) and my opinion on kissing has gotten worse. Lol

Why? Did the mummy have loads of unnecessary kissing?! Please don't, I loved the old movie to much to watch the new version. 

I hope to never die that way, even if it were by a very attractive red headed incubus wanting to steal my soul and virginity. (That's oddly specific, why?!)

incubi and succubi interest me in a studious manner. I wish to know more about them, yet I'd die before I would be attacked by one!

18 years and no incubu attack so far. Ha ha. *knocks on wood vigorously while keeping a strained poker face* 

nothinbuttrouble
On 11/3/2017 at 10:41 AM, colossalpenguins said:

Overall, I've come to the realisation that I find kissing pretty dull. I think I have a level of detachment from it which makes it difficult to truly enjoy it. Most of the time I find that kissing just ends up with me thinking about other things. The other person generally seems to enjoy it though. *shrug*

yep

@Cup-of-cake

Although technically it was a "kiss of dead," her victims also became her mindless zombie slaves.

A lot like a real kiss for some people.

Ha ha!!

2 minutes ago, argar said:

Although technically it was a "kiss of dead," her victims also became her mindless zombie slaves.

A lot like a real kiss for some people.

Ah yes, teenagers and adults with their odd locking of lips turning them into zombies and doing whatever the kiss-ee demands. 

Fun.

I can find it very adorable when two favorite characters (whom I ship together either romantically or platonically) share a light peck on the lips.

but full on make out? Nah.

Kissing even just family members is just a bit uncomfortable for me. It’d be even weirder with a non-relative. Then again, I’m not a particularly physically affectionate person to start with so I’m a bit restrained compared to the average person. I guess I could kiss someone if someone’s life depended on it but I’m not particularly keen on doing so. Just feels extremely OOC for me.

Archived