Do you like kissing?

kvothe

Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

more cookies and a good music! :D *shares cookies around*

The first episode was probably the worst! It's where an adult guy is fucking the small boy named pico but pico looks like a chick and it's all weird and *inhuman vomit noises*. My eyes burn at the sheer memory of that show! 

J. van Deijck
3 minutes ago, Cup-of-cake said:

The first episode was probably the worst! It's where an adult guy is fucking the small boy named pico but pico looks like a chick and it's all weird and *inhuman vomit noises*. My eyes burn at the sheer memory of that show! 

weeee, pedophilia. -_- too much for me XD

I definitely like kissing. But I don't like long drawn out make out sessions. I just have this awful memory of making out with my ex and he was literally engulfing my entire mouth in his mouth. Or he would lick my teeth. It was gross. 

2 minutes ago, Bean9 said:

I definitely like kissing. But I don't like long drawn out make out sessions. I just have this awful memory of making out with my ex and he was literally engulfing my entire mouth in his mouth. Or he would lick my teeth. It was gross. 

Bleh, that sounds awful!  Hope I never experience that and hope you don't continue to experience that. That seems like a pretty nasty feeling. Sorry about that, mate

J. van Deijck
8 minutes ago, Bean9 said:

omg what :o:mellow:

I find kissing boring, cause it's literally just lips pressed together. French kissing is better but I can only do it when I'm drunk otherwise I'm just repulsed... And what I found funny is that girls can kiss better in general, boys just try to eat your face everytime :mellow:

Salted Karamel

I enjoy kissing my specific partner as an affectionate thing but honestly the action itself is boring to me. I don't understand the allure of kissing someone who means nothing to you.

I have never kissed anyone, but I want to. So, yes?

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Salted Karamel said:

I don't understand the allure of kissing someone who means nothing to you.

this.

1 hour ago, Salted Karamel said:

the action itself is boring to me. I don't understand the allure of kissing someone who means nothing to you.

Ah yes! Someone else who feels the same about the good ole lip lock. So I'm not a wuss! Woohoo! 

French kisses seem rather bleh.

Maybe my mind would change that judgement of french kisses if I would truly be in love with some person, but right now I doubt that would be the case even then.

As for normal kisses, I guess pecks and chaste kisses are all fine and a nice way to show affection. Other kinds of kisses seem slightly awkward.

Then again, I could only run a simulation in my head since I haven't ever kissed "romantically", so take all of that with a grain of salt. :P

PS: I think I can summarize it as "If too much saliva is involved... maybe rather not".

French kissing/making out is a big HELL NO from me. I don't like it at all. Done it once, never again. 

Pecks on the cheek and innocent stuff like that is fine though. 

I'm not a fan of french kissing. Too slobbery and jusst not comfortable. And when that kiss happened with my ex, it always ended up with them trying to "heat" things up. And just no. I've grown to really hate that kind of kiss.

My favourite kisses are short simple kisses. I really like forehead/top of head kisses and eskimo kisses, though I just call those nose nuzzles >u<!

RoseGoesToYale

I still say that I'm waiting for my first kiss, since after video review I had to waive the first two off. The first time I was, I think, 10-12 and a family friend who was younger than me kissed me after chasing me all through my grandma's house, and I did not want it to happen. The second one I did want to happen, but it was under threat of getting caught by chaperones at a school dance, and it lasted a split second. I assume I'll like it with someone I like and we both want to do it, but we'll see.

Depends whom with....sometimes the chemistry and connection is soo right...french kissing can be hotter than .... (need a good descriptive word here)

J. van Deijck
12 hours ago, Ulty said:

I really like forehead/top of head kisses

me too. :3 they're so cute! <3

Eyelid kisses? Elaborate, I wish to use for a story! ^w^

J. van Deijck
6 minutes ago, Celticdruid said:

Eyelid kisses.....:O)

omg yes <3 :D

22 hours ago, Cup-of-cake said:

french kisses are like what?! Ew! You're literally shoving your tongue into someone's mouth and swapping spit, that's nasty!

I used to feel the same. My first kiss was weird and slimy. But then I found someone I’m romantically attracted to and for some reason I don’t find it gross at all. It makes me feel close to him. (Mouths have a lot of nerve endings so maybe if has to do with feeling them? And with a French kiss you’re inside the other person...). The concept is still weird when you think about it though. 

On 28/10/2017 at 7:40 PM, arekathevampyre said:

yeah like in public , I see people kissing . I am repulsed already until I hear the weird noises and I will go ewwwwwwwww !!!! Sometimes I let them know by doing it out loud lol

The noises annoy me so much, too. I am very easily annoyed by loud or ugly noises, like cars honking near me, cars passing by with loud music, people chewing with open mouths, and obviously kissing. It so slimy sounding eww. In the other day there was a guy compulsivelly kissing his girlfriend and when the girl was not kissing him he was asking for more doing pointy, stupid pout looking like a fish. Horrible! I am glad i got off the train in the next station, puff.:mad:

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, Sibemarie said:

The noises annoy me so much, too. I am very easily annoyed by loud or ugly noises, like cars honking near me, cars passing by with loud music, people chewing with open mouths, and obviously kissing. It so slimy sounding eww. In the other day there was a guy compulsivelly kissing his girlfriend and when the girl was not kissing him he was asking for more doing pointy, stupid pout looking like a fish. Horrible! I am glad i got off the train in the next station, puff.:mad:

lol yeah .

PDA is really sick and I think everyone that do that should either : 

- go get a room 

- go home

sometimes I have to endure long train rides with these people around me 

*facepalms*

The idea of swapping spit grosses me out. It's also sometimes seen as a turn on. That also grosses me out :P

But as a general non-romantic thing, I gently kiss my puppy on top of the head as a goodnight kiss when he goes up to his little doggy bed. I went swimming with dolphins and had to kiss the dolphin on the snout for a photo. It's cute with animal friends, not so much with hoomins :3

1 hour ago, arekathevampyre said:

lol yeah .

PDA is really sick and I think everyone that do that should either : 

- go get a room 

- go home

sometimes I have to endure long train rides with these people around me 

*facepalms*

Ugh, I know, right? PDA is really icky and especially in crowded places like trains, hallways, streets etc. Do that where you don't bother people, please.

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, StormySky said:

The idea of swapping spit grosses me out. It's also sometimes seen as a turn on. That also grosses me out :P

But as a general non-romantic thing, I gently kiss my puppy on top of the head as a goodnight kiss when he goes up to his little doggy bed. I went swimming with dolphins and had to kiss the dolphin on the snout for a photo. It's cute with animal friends, not so much with hoomins :3

Ugh, I know, right? PDA is really icky and especially in crowded places like trains, hallways, streets etc. Do that where you don't bother people, please.

haha yeah ewww

Aww I kiss my bunny’s head too (not recently though)

I dont know why but the idea of kissing someone on lips the might lead to saliva exchange grosses me out. So have never kissed anyone. Cuddling is the maximum form of contact I can bear.

Why is saliva swapping even a thing?! Y'all gonna get sick doing that shit! 

latest?cb=20170406202809

1 minute ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Why is saliva swapping even a thing?! Y'all gonna get sick doing that shit! 

latest?cb=20170406202809

I kind of always assumed that it might happen when you kiss someone in their lips. So always steered clear of kissing anyone. I just feel it is too gross.

Archived