Do you like kissing?

kvothe

Hello everyone.

I have a question for you: Do you like kissing? If so, what types of kisses do you like?

I have thinking about it because of my two experiences.

The first one was when I was 12 or 13 years old and I kissed a boy (who I never truly loved) and I didn't like it that much even I said I like it to him. At 13/14, my friends was talking about their first kiss saying how great it was and I thought that my first kiss was digusting because it was wet and I problaby was too yonger (I don't remember if they talk about a kiss being wet). After that, I realize that I never fell in love in the same way as movies or other people, then I categorise it as Capistism but I never take back my thoughts even after I found I'm asexual.

The second one was a few days ago. As a aroflux, I had never reciprocated someone's feelings before. This was the first time and I kissed him.  It was a smooch (sorry , I don't how to name kisses in inglish, in portuguese we say "selinho"), by the way I felt weirdly good, it was like a great tension desappeared and I stopped felling my heart beating like crazy. Unfortunately not everything is good, in one kiss or other I fell it a little wet and again I don't like it.

Could you please tell me about your experiences too?

I have always found it disturbing for some reason.

I can't really tell you why.

Other more sexual things don't bother me as much.

I don't know what it is about kissing though.

I don´t. I kissed some guys (very few) in the past who i thought they were atractive, but...it was not nice, it even made me think "This is not nice, its annoying actually...how come people like it?" And i think gradually i started to dislike it more and more and i am very glad that probably i will not kiss nobody again. Also the noise is very very annoying to me. Slurp, slurp...nope!  <_<

It looks hard to do xD

I don't even know! 

J. van Deijck

I never thought I might like it since the very idea was quite disgusting me, but then I've met "that right person" and now we share kisses every day. <3 and I must admit I enjoy them a lot.

my first serious kiss was when I was at the age of 26. I've never felt like kissing before and I don't think i'll ever feel any urge to kiss anyone else besides him (well, unless we talk about friendly kisses in the cheek or something :P).

I don't really get French kisses, though. what's even the point?

I'm "lith". I like it at the start but it loses its appeal very quickly. Haven't done it in years and wouldn't mind never doing it again. It's also worth noting that I think I'm shockingly bad at this.

All of the above refers to french kisses.

I was 17 when I first kissed a guy and it didn't mean much to me at the time (except for "I'm finally like everyone else!"). 

I do enjoy kissing sometimes, although it doesn't make my heart beat faster or arouse me or anything, I guess I just like the proximity with the other person :) 

And there's no particualr kind of kissing I do more than another, I go with the flow^^

By the way I love your nave, The Name of the Wind is my favourite book!!

J. van Deijck

I see i'm not the only one who doesn't get French kisses at all :o xD

1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I see i'm not the only one who doesn't get French kisses at all :o xD

I don't get french kiss too, I never kissed like this. I know I would get sick if I did it.

1 hour ago, Kersenne said:

By the way I love your nave, The Name of the Wind is my favourite book!!

:3

arekathevampyre
57 minutes ago, Sibemarie said:

Also the noise is very very annoying to me.

yeah like in public , I see people kissing . I am repulsed already until I hear the weird noises and I will go ewwwwwwwww !!!! Sometimes I let them know by doing it out loud lol

Kissing is a little weird to me. 

Forehead kisses are okay I think. Kisses on the cheek, meh.

french kisses are like what?! Ew! You're literally shoving your tongue into someone's mouth and swapping spit, that's nasty!

:blink:

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Cup-of-cake said:

french kisses are like what?! Ew! You're literally shoving your tongue into someone's mouth and swapping spit, that's nasty!

best way to explain French kiss !! lol

Just now, arekathevampyre said:

best way to explain French kiss !! lol

Exactly! Tongues are kinds like tentacles, but an anime girl isn't screaming 'Yamatte' and 'Itaiyo'! (I have no idea if that's spelled correctly) 

arekathevampyre
Just now, Cup-of-cake said:

Exactly! Tongues are kinds like tentacles, but an anime girl isn't screaming 'Yamatte' and 'Itaiyo'! (I have no idea if that's spelled correctly) 

eww Tentacles !!!! 

1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

why do they call in French kiss if anyone other than the French does it too ? 😂

Hon hon hon, oui oui baguette!

That's French for: Cause we are ze French! 

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, Cup-of-cake said:

Hon hon hon, oui oui baguette!

That's French for: Cause we are ze French! 

😂😂

Just now, arekathevampyre said:

eww Tentacles !!!! 

I prefer tentacles that aren't inside people, thank you very much hentai! 

Tentacles are meant to be on octopi, not inside Japanese girls!?

but hey, that's tentacle hentai.

Yep. Basically any kind of kissing, really. It's just a great way to be intimate that doesn't require sex.

I don't like it when real life people kiss, but for me when it's animated it can be cute or just a long pause of 'uuuuuhhhhh' as you see tongues and saliva and Bleh!

for me, I love yaoi and when two anime dudes smooch, it's cute! But don't expect me to like people smooching in real life, I get that enough online! 

1 hour ago, arekathevampyre said:

why do they call in French kiss if anyone other than the French does it too ? 😂

In Portuguese we recognize the expression, but we use "beijo de língua" (tongue kiss) or "beijo profundo" (deep kiss). 

arekathevampyre
Just now, kvothe said:

In Portuguese we recognize the expression, but we use "beijo de língua" (tongue kiss) or "beijo profundo" (deep kiss). 

ooh Interesting !! 

It actually sounded more direct 

Just now, kvothe said:

Oh snap! Knowledge! Now I know! 

Thanks m8! :D

Archived